Chapter 31: The Miracle Team! The Chaos!!

"Normal talk"

'Normal thinking'

"Voice talk"

"Hissatsu tactics"

English dub name/Japanese sub name

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner. Except for my OC characters.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A dark soccer ball fell right from the sky and crashes down on the field making the earth shake a bit and purple smoke raise.

Everyone closes their eyes and puts up their hands to protect themselves from the dust.

"Ah!"

"It's them! That's the Alien Academy!" Mark/Endou said peeking between his arms

The smoke showed two shadows before the smoke slowly clears up to show one redhead and a sliver head.

"That's Torch/Nagumo and Gazelle/Suzuno!" Mark/Endou grit his teeth after seeing them.

"We are the best." They said in sync.

"We are the hot fire of Prominence." Torch/Nagumo said with a confident smirk.

"They have combined with the freezing cold of Dimond Dust. The strongest team ever!" Gazelle/Suzuno said with his arms folded.

"And we're challenging you all to a battle!" Torch/Nagumo challenge them.

"We're gonna prove that we're the strongest in the universe." Gazelle/Suzuno declares.

Mark/Endou grits his teeth in anger.

Gazelle/Suzuno points at Saki with a smirk. "And I'm gonna crush you today so be ready human." He declares.

Saki grit her teeth feeling wary of him as she glares at him. Somehow, her blood boils in rage when she looks at him but she also feels scared a little.

'That bastard!' A voice growls in anger inside her head. She can feel a heat coming off the watch she's wearing. Even her headphones are giving some kind of pulse as if they came to life.

Gazelle/Suzuno smirks in delight seeing her expression. "We are gonna prove that we're the strongest team in the universe."

'Why is he after me?! What did I do wrong?!😭' Saki felt like crying a river of tears.

Mark/Endou grits his teeth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

Saki felt nervous in her seat on the bus. 'Two days...' She scowls as she tightens her fists. 'I have to face them again like last time.' She remembers that sliver head alien. 'Especially him.' She looks outside the bus window. 'I don't have the confidence to face them and on top of that...' She frowns. 'I lost my memories.'