Chapter 25: Epsilon's Counterattack!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
"It's Epsilon!" Mark said with gritted teeth as he glared at the alien team.

"Our power level has increased. We are the new Epsilon." Dvalin said with a smug tone making Saki frown. She can feel that something is off about them.

"What do you mean by new Epsilon?" Mark demands.

"What it means for you is that we're challenging you." Dvalin looks more confident and egoistic than ever.

"Huh?" Raimon's team looks at them in confusion. Didn't they tie up in their previous match?

"Is this an order from Genesis?" Jude questions them with a frown on his face.

"It's not order at all." Zell steps forward with a smirk on his face. "We're the Epsilon Prime and we're challenging you that's all this is."

"I want to rejoice myself again," Dvalin said as he place his hand on his chest where his heart is located. Mark looks at him confused. "I want to play against the group of people who have the same motivation and ability as me. I want to feel nervous." He rise his shaky hands from his chest. He was trembling in excitement. "I want my spirit to heighten. The feeling I have when we played the last time." He balls his hand into a fist before looking at the Raimon team with an evil look that held excitement and delight. "That is the reason our challenge to you."

The air suddenly became heavy when he declared this. The Raimon team gets tense. Something about them doesn't feel right today.

"We're not gonna play with you just because you're having fun," Bobby argues back not liking the reason behind their true motive.

"Of course if you refuse then we just have to crush schools here and then," Zell adds leaving no room for further argument in this.

"What?!" Raimon cried out in shock and surprise. They were playing a dirty trick on them. Epsilon was dead set on making Raimon play with them no matter what.

Coach Lina frowns with a tense look on her face. "If we can't beat this team. We will never be able to defeat Genesis. Genesis is even stronger than them." She points out the fact.

Dvalin smirks in delight when he heard what coach Lina said. That means they have accepted their challenge then.

Mark just glare at Dvalin.

Dvalin looks at Saki and Shawn. "I'm really forward to playing with you two again." He smirks.

Saki frowns when he knew that look. She knew that Dvalin is actually challenging Shurayuki who thinks she's her. He wants to go against Shurayuki's power in the field, not hers. She tightens her fists before scowling.

As for Shawn. His eyes glow orange as he glares at him in hatred before it turns back to its original color.

Both the teams went separate in preparation for the game. The Aliens team were grouped together and decisions about something. Saki was keeping a close eye on Dvalin the most. Dvalin turns in her direction and caught her looking at him. He gives her a confident and egoistic smirk. Which made her frown and look away. She didn't like this at all. She looks down at the ground as he clutches her shirt tightly.

She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder making her turn. "Are you okay Saki?" It's Shawn. He looks concerned and worried for her.

Saki looks at him and gives him a half-hearted smile. "I'm okay. Just nervous to play with them again so soon." She replies.