Chapter 21: The Great Battle in the Southern Sea!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
Raimon team is on a cruise to Okinawa, after receiving the news of the flame striker, they were all anxious and excited to meet Axel Blaze/Gouenji Shuuya but some were having a second thoughts that it might not be him too.

Saki was relaxing, laid her back on a deck chair and away from others for some thinking of her own.

"Saki, may I join you?" She looks at her left to see Silvia/Aki smiling at her.

"Sure thing." She smiles back.

"Thanks." Silvia/Aki made herself comfortable on the chair next to Saki. There was a long silence between them for a moment before Silvia/Aki thought of breaking it. "So...about your new Hissatsu tactic you did last time. Did you think of a name for it?" She asked starting up the conversation.

Saki sighs. "Yes, but I don't think it's a nice name." She begin as she thought of it.

Silvia/Aki turns her head towards her with curious eyes. "Why? Is the name that bad?" She asked.

"I don't know..." Saki pause for a moment before replying again. "I named it Angel Warth..."

"That's a good name. But why did you name it like that?" She asked.

"Well...for starters, while I was doing that Hissatsu tactic. I remember everyone in Raimon and my brother helping me out and...thought about...you know about... friendship..." She blush a little at that thought but it soon disappears and replace with a warm smile. "It made me feel grateful to all of your affords and trust you all put in me. I feel so...free." She held her hand up in the sky like she is reaching for the sky.

"But..." She balls her hand into a fist as she scowls. "When I remember about my sister not here with me and being sealed away... I felt angry. She was not there with me when I finally succeed in scoring my first goal. We never do things without each other witnessing them. I felt angry at myself...that I was too weak to protect my sister. That's when the Hissatsu tactic started working. A symbol of my friendship and anger." She explains before she puts down her hand.

Silvia/Aki looks at her carefully. She can see her in between her mixed feelings. And this is the first time she has ever opened up to her about her emotions. She smiles. "I don't think you're weak." She begins.

Saki looked at her confused. "Huh?"

"Your not weak." She repeats the word. "You see, in my eyes... your a strong, kind, determine, and caring person." She said making Saki listen to her silently. "Even in our first meeting when you were with your friend's soccer team. I saw that in your eyes."

"How can you say that when the first thing I did to you was lie about my house address? I directed you all in the wrong direction." Saki looks at her in guilt and frustration.

Silvia/Aki sweatdrop but she still smiles at their unfortunate day of getting lost in the town. "Well...That's true but... you had your reasons to do it correctly?"

Saki scoffs and crossed her arms on her chest. "Yeah, I never trusted strangers so I got suspicious when you came out of nowhere and ask about my address even though you didn't know that time you were asking for my home."

"Yeah." Silvia/Aki looks embarrassed at that. Saki smiles afterward. "We had to go round and round until we got the right address from some people living there. When we finally got to the Nakamura household. I was surprised to see you there." She laughs after remembering that day.