Chapter 28: Byron, The Back Up of the Gods. Lost of Memories

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
The ball kicked by Shurayuki is kicked right back in the soccer field making everyone stare at the ball confused.

"You got to be kidding me." Jack looks shocked when someone shows up in the field.

"Ah?!!" Mark cried in shock.

Shurayuki frowns when some girly-girl boy appears out of nowhere and lands on the ground before he kicks the ball up and spins it on top of his finger. He smirks when he got a surprised look from the old Raimon team.

'Now who's this girly boy?' Shurayuki scowls.

"That's Byron!!" Mark was bewildered by that person's sudden appearance in the field.

Shurayuki moves her eyes to look at Mark before she turns back to look at him. 'Judging by him. They have an old history.'

Byron only smirks in amusement after seeing Mark's expression the most.

Shurayuki eyes every one of the Raimon. They all looked shaken up a bit leaving only a few of them confused at seeing that person's presence in the field. 'Judging by their expression. He's an enemy.' She concludes as she turns back to the stranger with a frown on her face.

Mark walks up to Byron with a serious look on his face and tense body but carried on the confidence to face the person who used to be his enemy.

When Mark was face to face with Byron. Byron smiles and greets him. "We meet again, Mark. I thought we would."

But from the looks of things. Mark does not share the same feelings of happiness as him.

The air seems to become denser every passing second. It's as if the air itself became heavier than usual.

"Who the ×#$% is that girly-boy?" Shurayuki raises her eyebrow in confusion. It was more like asking herself more than to others.

Erik sweatdrops after hearing her. Not to mention that he's near her. -_-' "That's the captain of the soccer team we played in soccer Frontiers final. Byron, the captain of Zeus Jr." He said seriously ignoring what she just said.

Shurayuki scowls as she looks at the blond boy. 'Che! Whoever that girly boy is.' Shurayuki eyes narrow. 'It looks like no one likes him.' "Hmph!" She turns away and ignores them. 'It's not like it's my business anyway whether they hate him or like him.' She tears her eyes away from him, not interested in him at all.

Meanwhile, with Mark and Byron.

Mark frowns. "What are you doing here?" He demands.

"I came here to fight alongside you. On your side." Byron replies. Mark does not look convened with his words at all. Before Byron looks at him seriously. "I hate that alien too. I want to take them down!!" He said more seriously.

This shocks and surprises Mark. He did not know this side of him. "You do????"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip

 "You do????"----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Time skip