Chapter 16: Epsilon/Ipushiron! The Toughest Battle Yet!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

English name/Japanese name

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
Normal POV

Mark/Endou stares in total shock and disbelief at what he just saw right now. Saki whom he thought was calm, energetic, and quiet just kicked the ball to her team. Not to mention, her friend from her childhood nonetheless. "Why did she do that?" He asked himself.

All the Raimon team watched Saki and Shawn/Shirou in surprise. They were all happy to see the new Hissatsu tactics they used and were about to go congratulate them however, Saki's next action made them freeze on their spot. Even though Saki is quiet and distant. She never resorts to any violence. Though she sometimes fights with some of her teammates she never raises her finger on any of them. So what made her so mad that she came down to this low and attack her teammate? Did Shawn/Shirou leaving his position made her that much angry? Or is there something they are not getting at?

Coach Lina/Kira was also surprised by her behavior. She never thought a girl like her do such a thing but Saki was not just any normal girl and she knows that very well.

Silvia/Aki looks troubled and confused by Saki's sudden behavior towards Shawn/Shirou. She knew that she was mad with Shawn/Shirou leaving his position but did she have to kick Shawn/Shirou with the ball? "Saki..." She whispers sadly.

Celia/Haruna was not happy to witness this violence against her team but she decided to stay silent. She knew that if she said anything right now...then she won't be able to take it back.

Nelly/Natsumi was in no position to say anything too. This surprised her. But she thought she could have a very good reason to do that.

Jude/Kidou watch Saki closely. 'I know what Shawn/Shirou did is wrong but...why did she react like that?' He thought as he looked at her calm expression as she walked past him. Even though she looks calm. He could see her burning angry in her eyes. 'What made you so mad that you have to use violence Saki?' He thought as he look at her retreating back. 'You look like your trying to hide from your own emotions.'

Dvalin frowns when he saw her attack her team. 'Why did she attack him?' He can't deny that it caught him off by surprise. He looks at Saki who got on her position. 'I don't think she will use those Hissatsu tactics again. But... her Hissatsu tactics pack a whole lot of power itself. I overestimated her.' He looks at his palm. 'I never thought I have to use that Hissatsu tactic so soon.' He thought as he clenched his hand into a fist. 'If it's worthwhile then I will do it. This girl amuses me.' He smirks.

Epsilon/Ipushiron team was wary of Saki now.

"For a mere human, she was able to destroy Master Dvalin's wormhole so easily." Zell scowls.

"We need to watch over her very carefully so that she won't try to take any chances of scoring again." Metron frowns.

"We must keep her out of this game." Carmen looks angry.

" Carmen looks angry