Chapter 22: The Flame Striker! Saki meets Shurayuki!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
The back of the ship's door opens up as the caravan engine roars in life. "Next stop, Okinawa!" The diver said as everyone cheered.

"Yeah!"

Well except for Shawn and Saki. They just sat in their seat like good boys and girls.

Everyone enjoyed the view of the ocean from the caravan. It looks peaceful and calm. Even Saki and Shawn are enjoying it. "I can't wait to meet the Flame striker. Don't you think so too Saki?" Shawn asked her.

"Well, I'm not that excited to meet people whom I don't know. But I'm pretty curious to know the person they keep on mentioning though. They speak highly of him." Saki said in a thinking pose.

"Yeah. Me too." Shawn smiles.

After a long drive, the caravan finally got parked near the stairs case leading to somewhere.

Saki carried some money with her to buy something if something catches her eye but not too expensive. When she turned around after closing her bag, she almost bumps into Shawn.

"Ops! Sorry. I was waiting for you. Everyone got out." He said with a cute smile.

'At least he waited for me.' She thought before smiling. "Thanks. Let's go out now." She smiles before both of them walked out of the caravan.

"So is this legendary flame striker our old friend? I hope it's him." Mark said as he looked out the ocean with hopeful eyes and with excitement.

"I hope so too. I want to meet him. He's such a famous too." Darren said getting equally excited as him.

"You should know that getting your hopes too high is the best way to get disappointed." Scotty sniggers in delight before Celia comes out of nowhere before she grabs him by the back of his shirt and drags him away.

"I hope it's him too," Jude said as he steps close to the goalies. "If we want to be the best soccer team in the world then we are going to need him."

"Hm." Mark nods his head in agreement.

"According to coach Hillman. He should be around here somewhere. But nobody knows where?" Bobby said in confusion but he was still excited to meet him.

"Well, I guess we have to set camp here and then ask around, won't we? Somebody is bound to know something." Mark said with a positive attitude.