Personal Biodata of OC characters

Name: Narusaki Nakamura

Age: 7 (Mentally) 13 (Physically)

Height: 152 cm (approximately 5 feet)

Weight: 28

Gender: Female

Birthday: 12th December

Appearance: Eyes are almond-brown, complementing her black hair elegantly tied up in a ponytail, framing her gentle face.

Occupation: Soccer player (Defender)

Jersey number: 9 (past) 15 (current)

Personality: Timid, kind-hearted, and selfless.

Favorite color: Yellow

Favorite things: playing soccer, spending time with her siblings, admiring flowers, and getting lost in the pages of a good book.

Hates: being weak and not helpful.

Favorite food: Sweets and vegetables

Hate Food: None

Narusaki Nakamura or 'Naru' for short, is a timid and caring girl, she puts others before herself. She is the middle one of the triples. She has a deep trust in Saki, viewing her as an alter ego due to their unique connection though she doesn't know Saki's origin, nor does Saki herself. Naru's life took a turn when she was just seven years old, as that was when she and her siblings were involved in a tragic accident. She was already in a coma-like state inside her own mind until she woke up in a soccer match when she was 13 years old. Naru lived in Italy before the accident that took her family, and she now resides in Japan. She was possessed by Saki long before the tragic accident took the lives of her siblings when they were just seven years old when they were going to a soccer match. Since then, she has been living in Japan, having moved from Italy. She lost her parents when she was 5 years old in car accident which was still a mystery.

Despite her positive traits, Naru struggles with a fear of weakness, a sentiment that often clashes with her inability to change certain circumstances. One remarkable ability she possesses is the capacity to replicate any soccer move she witnesses, showcasing her keen observational skills and natural talent for the sport. Though she is very shy enough to display in reality.