Chapter 8: The Alien Academy Attack!!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

English name/Japanese name

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
---------------------------

"Oh no. Not you people again." that green head said in annoyance. I'm going to call him ice cream top because his hairstyle looks more like an ice cream cone. "What are you doing here?" he asked. He is talking as if the Raimon team played with them before.

"We are here on behalf of Alpine Jr." Mark/Endou said with confidence.

"Heh." the ice cream top smirks as if he can't believe what he is hearing. "Well boy it seems human's capacity is even lower than we thought." he mocks us. "You lost twice already. Don't you get it? People will never defeat us." he sounds crocky.

"It seems your capacity for imagination non existed. Isn't it possible that we might have gotten better?" Tori/Touko replies with much confidence in herself and her skills.

Ice cream top narrows his eyes. "Well then. We'll just have to see." he eyed each of us. "There is saying in this world I believed." he bounces the ball on his feet as he talks. "If something happens twice. It happens every time!!" he kicks the ball right at us but Mark/Endou easily caught it.

Ice cream top seems to reconsider after he sees Mark/Endou catch the ball.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip

The media people are starting to gather around the field. Everyone seems to look so tense and excited. 'Is this match really important for the media people to show up here?' I wonder.

Both the teams were getting ready for the match. The Raimon team looks pretty much excited for this as if they were waiting for their whole life. "Saki. Let's do our best. I know with you, Shawn/Shirou, and everyone on this team. We can beat them." Mark/Endou looks so ready to start already.

"Y-yeah. Sure." I shutter a bit. I'm not used to talking to him directly like this and the media people are making me tense. Mark/Endou reminds me so much about my brother but he was more smart and mature than Mark/Endou.

He did not seem to notice my slight slip up. I don't want him asking me why I sound so nervous. Then he started talking to Shawn/Shirou with other teammates. Then suddenly, the coach said something that made the team shocked. "I'm letting you sit this one out Shawn/Shirou. I want you to focus on defense. Stay away from the offense. Do you understand me? Keep you Ethernal Blizzard/Etānaru Burizādo under lock and key."

This surprises me too. 'Why would she do this? Isn't this Alien Academy strong? Is it because of Shawn's/Shirou's aggressive personality?' I wonder.

"Saki." the coach turn next to me. "Your playing as a midfielder as always. Do I make myself clear?" she asked me.

"Midfielder?" I don't know why she is telling me that? I mean I don't have anything against it. "Ok." I agree.