Stats and Abilities (Don't read, if not caught up!).

Okay from here on out everything related to abilities and stats are going to be posted and updated here. If you have any doubt please come to this chapter. Everything that is in bold is not going to be subjected to any changes and are set in stone. There are parts that are missing as the story moves on as will the gaps left on the stat sheet. I would have added the contract conditions but that will be giving away too much information.

(Y/n) (L/n) (Demon King)

Level: 300

EXP: NA

Skill points: NA

Stats:

Health: 3000

Dexterity: 3000

Strength: 5000

Agility: 5000

Magic-Power: 3000

Luck: 200

Health - 5,000,000 (Immortality buff added)

Mana- 4,950,000

Stamina - 4,500,000

Titles: Dawnblade, Demon King.

Skills:

Immortal- Passive

*Immortality does not just give him the ability to never age or die from battle, get sick, be permanently wounded, are absolutely self-sustained.

*It shatters the limits of his mortal body.

*Meaning that his mortal body has become the ideal body to train.

Absolute Immortality- Passive

- Any injuries they suffer will immediately heal, even if the user's body is blown up, disintegrated or completely destroyed to the sub-atomic level, they will still return to life.

- Your mind and soul are as immortal as your body.

Mist- Active

Mana cost- 2,500

Afterimage – Passive (When Mist is used)

- Many copies of the user are conjured up when the opponent attacks one it bursts into mist.

- Upon destroying one it multiplies into two the same concept as cutting a hydra head.

Hell on earth- Active

Mana cost – 1,250 per minute.

- As this is activated, a tornado of inferno manifests at the targets location or a specified point.

- The tornado pulls in all those who are close (or 50 feet near it) to it scorching their skins.

- This ability doesn't stop unless the spellcaster wishes for it to end or if the casters mana pool is depleted.

- It can be controlled by saying whatever direction and it'll go into that direction picking up anything that is not tethered to the ground.

Tidal Wave - Active

Mana cost –  50,000 Per use

- Once the ability has been activated it takes a short while to manifest, once it does the sea of flames raises to a height of twelve meters.

- Everyone that is caught in the, is pulled along with it, that is if they do survive, here's to hoping no one does.

- The Tidal wave of flames swallows all of which its envelopes, leaving only remnants of what it engulfed.