Info (Volume One)

Volume one as in Season one... You know what that means! Past me will most likely explain in it to you in the chapter's to come.

Starting off this is a male reader story I've never seen myself doing such a thing since it would be hard to capture a character that I do not know, but regardless I will do it. Alright, let's establish something.

P.S If you're a newcomer make sure to pay attention to the first few chapters after this one read the title some are optional. Moreover, one is about the state of the Main character you, In the most recent chapters. The chapter has in brackets don't read if not caught up! Hopefully, you read this and please do enjoy the book. 

(Y/n)= Your name.

(H/c)= Hair color.

(E/c)= Eye color.

(L/n)= Last name.

(M/n)= Mother name.

Okay then now that's out of the way. You're a student attending a school, and you guessed it you are around the age of 17 to 18, and you're about to graduate, but I won't be spoiling the cause of the incident that sends you to our lovable protagonist who yearns for gender equality. Also, the story will be immediately after their first encounter with one of the demon kings general who is Beldia. There will be one extra character I will be adding but don't pay him any mind he won't be important.  

I'll be having polls at the end of each chapter to determine the fate of your character, who he ends up with what skills he develops. Yeah that kind of shizz and if you would like you could suggest things in the comments believe me I will make sure I read everything you post down there.