A Day In The Life Of The Dysfunctional Party (Volume One).

As I stirred, I walked up to the window that overlooked the garden where the newly built gravestone was located at. You might be wondering what happened the last time we were here at the mansion. Well here's the thing while I was occupied with my own predicament which was very dire, Kazuma and Megumin encountered the poltergeist twice once at Aqua's room and the other time at a bathroom. While on Darkness and Aqua's end, they happened on the main culprit behind the hauntings, it was the noble girl that lived at this mansion. She wanted to spend some time with someone before moving on... Which was Aqua... Well, you've got to give the girl some credit from time to time.

As for my problem, my saviour appeared when I was beginning to lose hope.

Flashback

(Y/n): "Kazuma! Megumin! Aqua! Darkn- No, I won't call out to her; she freaks me out. Anyone, help me!"

Still no response no one will come to my rescue... That when I heard the door open slightly, a hand came from behind, it held a roll of toilet paper. I accepted it from the mysterious hand, and I started wiping away. When I finished cleaning myself, I went around the mansion only to find that I was home alone.

End of the flashback

I tried telling Aqua that there might be some spirits roaming around, but she said to me that she doesn't sense anything with any lingering regret or malicious intent around the house. Yes, I said house the mansion was given to us free of charge. However, there was a condition the estate agent told us to take care of the gravestone, which was weird why would anybody give away a place as big as this to some adventurers. This might have been due to Kazuma's luck stat, yup that's the most likely answer. I got out of my room, I started heading down to the living room. When I arrived, I found that both Aqua and Kazuma laid there waiting or more specifically Aqua was going on how she doesn't have enough money for booze while Kazuma just ignored her or made his usual one-liners.

(Y/n): "Good morning."

Kazuma: "Good morning (Y/n)."

Aqua suddenly turned to me. Oh, god no, don't... she crawled her way to me quickly as she grabbed ahold of my tunic and started weeping as her per usual act. I'm not going to give in this time...

Aqua: " *Sniff. * (Y/n)! Kazuma is ignoring me." *Sniff. *

Oh god, don't, please don't use them... She gave me those eyes I can't reject her if she gives me those eyes. I let out a sigh that's when Kazuma snapped his neck towards me.

Kazuma: "I believe (Y/n) is not available today Aqua he'll be busy doing chores for the party. (Y/n) the list is on the counter go and take it."

Aqua: "Kazuma, why are you always like this, it's not fair!"

Kazuma: "You useless goddess; it's not my fault or any other's if you blow your money over expensive booze."

She started pouting with teary eyes.

Aqua: "Hikineet! Idiot!"

Kazuma: "What did you say, you useless goddess!"

Then Kazuma started to pull on her checks as punishment... I went into the kitchen only to find a list of chores for the day. I looked through only to find out at the very end there is booze scribbled out. I looked back at the two members of my party only to find that they are still at it. Mental note bring alcohol for Aqua.

(Y/n): "Would you two stop it already!"

They both turned to me.

(Y/n): "Kazuma stop lazying and act more like a leader and Aqua stop splashing out all your money on alcohol. Save some so you could buy some more for later on when you finish the bottle you brought you two are the worst sometimes you know."