Alrighty, People Now That We've Reached An Impasse (Optional).

Well hello, there won't be a new chapter this week. Why is there no chapter this week well two reasons the first one is that I'm lazy, not the entire reason since I like writing. I'm not having any writer's block, but some times it takes a bit of time to think about what happens in this story sometimes it takes me a day or two since I try to capture the essence of Konosuba, but it's tough to imitate a writers style of writing. Furthermore, I try to write without spelling mistakes and delivering the best content I could offer.

The second reason is that I've been forgetting about having polls because of that I've been writing slowly. Now I would like to ask of you readers to do me a huge favour for me please comment down below. The skills that (Y/n) spec into, also having introduced some of the female and male cast please do suggest the people he pursues amorous relations with. Since you people are the masters of this story. I'm but the pen that delivers it to you. Thank you for reading my story even though it's horrible, you don't know how much it means to me I'll forever be in your debts. Thank you again and please have a nice day wherever you are.