An Encounter At Crossroads... More Of A Dungeon Though (Volume Two).

I woke up with a bit of drowsiness as I reminisced about what happened yesterday, not believing a single thing I said to him yesterday. We spoke at great lengths, but the last thing I remember was me giggling. The matter at hand now is what are we going to do about the influx of refugees from the neighbouring nation. This is not something that can be easily ignored for better or worse if it is anyone's responsibility to clean that mess up, it would have to be his, but according to his logic, it was my wish... So sooner or later, I will be forced to do something for the sake of a better future or to keep my party safe from the looming threat of another Demon Lord. I headed to the living room after my usual routine; as I entered the room, it seems to be filled with a tense atmosphere. All of our party is present, as well as Prosecutor Sena.

(Y/n): "Sena, what seems to be the matter? If it related to Kazuma being associated with the Demon King. I can assure you that I was accompanying for the entirety of yesterday."

That last part was most definitely a lie. I didn't accompany him, all day, only partially.

Sena: "Well, since you weren't here. Then let me enlighten you the Keele dungeon has unknown monsters present in it. Moreover, they started to become too much for the dungeon, so they started pouring out from it!"

Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

(Y/n): "You suspect that Kazuma is the cause of the unknown inhabitants that have just appeared. Well, sorry to break it to you, Ms Sena, other problems seem more important than a new monster appearing from a dungeon that was thought to have been fully explored until recently. It is either that you, Sena are just flat out incompetent at your job, and you dare to be mad about something that none of the people present here could have done since we all were together helping one of our party members out from a predicament that Alderp has caused. But, please, Ms Sena, we would gladly help you deal with this unknown monster since we are adventurers and all, just to make you believe that we are not a part of the Demon King's army. Moreover, I hope that you'll be as generous as you are when casting the blame onto Kazuma whenever something bad happens."

She seems to be a bit flustered by what I had said. She recomposed herself before turning around and leaving the mansion. I looked to Kazuma, who gave me a thumbs-up, and I returned a smile. Kazuma looked around the room as all of them turned to face him.

Kazuma: "I'll ask this. Does anyone here know anything related to the dungeon incident?"

Both Darkness and Megumin shook their heads. Kazuma turned to me.

(Y/n): "I told you already I've never been to that dungeon ever; the only thing that I know about it is that two adventurers that ventured there stumbled on a secret room that wasn't on the map in the first place. Plus, even if I did cause the problem, I would have taken care of it."

Kazuma nodded before directing his gaze to Aqua.

Kazuma: "Then how about you? Do you know anything about whatever happened at that dungeon?"

Aqua seems to have been taken aback by Kazuma's question. Believing that he casts his suspicion on her too quickly.

Aqua: "No, I, of course, wouldn't know anything about that."

Kazuma seems to be ashamed by what he had said to Aqua.

Kazuma: "Yeah, I seem to be placing a lot of the blame on you, Aqua. Causing this much trouble is too much even for you."

Aqua then grew a smug look.

Aqua: "Yeah, you should really put a little more trust in me. Since monsters will no longer approach the dungeon, Remember the room in which the lich resided? I put a lot of magic into the circle that purified the lich."