Training Montage (Volume One).

(Y/n): "E-arth...? What's that?"

Kazuma: *Sigh* "Let it go already Aqua he doesn't even know what that is."

Aqua: "Kazuma! Kazuma! It doesn't explain how he healed himself after taking on a direct from the Demon King's general?!"

Darkness: "Tell me, (Y/n) how did it feel like?!"

She is still stuck up on how it felt to get run through with a giant sword... We should probably get her checked.

(Y/n): "Darkness... You would love it if it were you who got stabbed by a blade, right?"

Darkness frantically nodded her head. That is when I knew I had enough of my party for today. I started to walk away as I waved at them and said.

(Y/n): "See you guys tomorrow."

K, M and D: "See ya, (Y/n)."

Aqua: "Wait! Wait! Aren't any of you even the slightest curious on how exactly (Y/n), healed!"

Kazuma: "Aqua, you should rest up for today ever since yesterday you were spewing crap about you being a goddess and even before that you did the same thing you should really fix that habit of yours."

The only person that needs fixing in this party is the masochistic crusader I looked at her as I shuddered at what could have caused her to become this way. I then continued to the blacksmith upon entering I was met with his apprentice, I pointed at the section where the sword pierced me. I believe I caused her to scream because the next moment the blacksmith came in wielding his hammer threatening to bludgeon someone.

(Y/n): "Calm down, old man I just came to get a replacement for the chest plate. Since I've recently come out of a battle against Beldia, the demon king general. As it turns out, I got stabbed right in the chest, so he ruined a pair of my clothes and the chest piece I brought from you."

Blacksmith: "Really? Then for your services let me offer you a new o-."

(Y/n): "I really haven't contributed much to the fight I just ran towards him and got myself stabbed. So, let me pay for it this time, and when I do beat a Demon King General, I'll have you create for me a new armour."

Blacksmith: "Sure thing, kiddo. What'll it be?"

I got myself one of the newest chest plates and brought it up to him. That's when he told.

Blacksmith: "This chest plate is valued at six-hundred thousand Eris."

(Y/n): "Care to repeat that?"

Blacksmith: "Its price is six-

(Y/n): "I heard you the first time! Why in the hell is it valued at six-hundred thousand Eris, what makes a chest plate that pricey."

Blacksmith: "Well, you see kiddo, this chest plate isn't like the others it's made from a special kind of metal that isn't a commodity in this region."

(Y/n): "You're basically scamming people."

Blacksmith: "If you don't like it, then leave it be."

I returned the chest plate and got a used one which was priced at the same range as my previous one. I asked him how much is it worth my broken chest plate that is I believe he scammed me since he offered me half the price of my used chest plate. Regardless, I sold it at the agreed price and went to the clothes shop and headed back to the inn I was staying at to change clothes. Thankfully, I bought another pair of my currently ruined clothes donning them on. I departed for the guild upon arriving I spotted a familiar cloaked person I went to his table and sat opposite him.