The Rise Of A New Overlord.

Waking up from my slumber, I looked at the ceiling I had grown familiar with for the past three years. Ever since that fateful day, I became the new Demon King. Getting up from bed, I freshened up and stared at my old armour before turning towards the new one that I sent to the repair smith I got the day I became the Demon King.

(By ArohaJ, unless someone thinks it is the property of someone else please message me)

Heading towards my throne room, where I shattered the floor the day, we fought. I found my Generals, all of which consisted of the previous six, Wolbach, Wiz, Vanir, Priestess, the girl who posed a challenge and the mage and replaced the final three. When I was seated on my throne. Wolbach approached me.

Wolbach: "My lord, our incursions were all successes; we now control the Kingdom of Belzerg."

(Y/n): "The next target is the entire continent; make it so."

Wolbach: "It will be done."

(Y/n): "Good."

I then rested my eyes.

Wolbach: "My lord..."

(Y/n): "Is there something else that must come to my attention."

Wolbach: "Kazuma's party has escaped our grasp yet again."

(Y/n): "Is that supposed to concern me?"

Wolbach: "I thought that it might-."

(Y/n): "You thought wrong; I'm no longer that man. I'm the Demon King. Have this ingrained in your mind."

Wolbach: "I will make sure not to repeat the same mistake again."

Once she said that, they all left to get to their tasks. Now that I have the time to reminisce back to the past. I remember when I took over as the new Demon King, the speed at which I conquered my enemies was too fast. One by one, they fell the cities into my grasp; little and little did I realise how weak the Kingdom of Belzerg was. At each battle, I met him, the Adventurer Christopher and his party. They posed the most danger. If it weren't for them, I would have won this war the first year I took over; they spoiled my plans. In the final battle, we fought against each other...

Our blades clashed, and I always won the struggles of strength each time. We battled for a long while in the heat of a massive ongoing battle against armies. That is when I pushed him away.

(Y/n): "You are still as weak as ever, Adventurer!"

Christopher: "That might be true, but I was trained by the best."

(Y/n): "I've heard a lot of this man. Yet, I did not even see him once; does he exist?"

Christopher brought down his blade, which I parried. Then, slashing at him, leaving a small cut on the left side of his face. As he accessed the damage by wiping the back of his hand against his left cheek. He circled around, watching me closely as I reciprocated the gesture.