Chapter 9-Edited

"Hey Peanut," Rose looked up from putting some groceries in the cart to see Nathan and Silas walking to her.

"Hey Nathan and Silas," Rose smiled before looking back at the ground. "You guys getting some food for the group?"

"Yeah," Silas mumbled as he took Amore off my hip and made her giggle.

"You got her to laugh!" Rose gasped and they looked at her confused, "She hasnt been feeling well the past couple days."

"Want me to call Sean and see if he can come by and see her?" Nathan asked and Rose shook her head.

"No, I don't want to bother him, she is probably just teething," She said as she put a few more things in the cart.

Nathan tossed a few more things in and Silas kept carrying Amore. "Shes warm Ο άγγελός μου (O ángelós mou My Angel)."

"What?" Rose asked looking up from looking for something. "How warm? She wasnt warm earlier." Amore looked up at Silas and started crying. "Oh, My Love, okay were leaving so Mommy can make you better." Rose took Amore from Silas and started the mommy bounce while patting her back. "Sorry guys but I need to get her home. Ill talk to you later."

She pushed the cart with one hand and walked away. Silas looked at Nathan and he grabbed his phone to make a call.

About an hour later there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Rose yelled and she heard the door open.

"Pookie?" Sean called a minute later.

"In here!" Rose called from the bathroom where crying was coming from. There was a knock on the door a few seconds later," Come in," Rose said and looked up from the floor beside the bathtub, "What are you doing here Sean?"

"Pookie, its not safe to yell come in when you dont know who is at the door and also Nathan and Silas told me that Amore wasnt feeling good."

"I told them not to, Im sorry to bother you," Rose said as she rubbed a washcloth across Amores back to try and calm her down. "She is probably just teething."

"Its not a problem Pookie, I would rather be safe than sorry," Sean said sitting beside her. "Will you promise not to yell for someone to come in anymore? It could have been anyone on the other side of the door."

"Your group, Axels group and Uncle are the only ones who know where we live," Rose pointed out.

"Touche" Sean smirked. "Is she still warm?"

Rose nodded, "I gave her some Tylenol as soon as we got home but it hasnt lowered yet. Ive tried to give her some juice, but she doesnt want anything right now besides cuddles."

"Her fever is 102.3, I dont like that Pookie," Sean frowned. "I want to take her to the hospital to run a few more tests just to make sure, please?"

"What?" Rose asked shocked, "Its just teething, she isnt throwing up or coughing or anything else. She just doesnt feel well."

"Maybe but I would rather be safe than sorry. Can we please just rule them out first?" Sean asked while also trying to get Amore to stop crying.

"Darling, lets just make sure, okay?" Owen asked from the doorway. Rose looked up and he met her gaze. "We will be there with you and I will let Uncle know also."

"Its just teething," Rose whispered, and Owen walked over and kneeled down and took her hands in his.

"Probably but lets just be sure since there is a virus going around," Sean said standing.

Rose looked at him shocked and nodded. She grabbed Amore and wrapped a towel around her, "Come on My Love lets go make sure you are okay," she whispered walking into their room. She sat down for a minute and started rocking her. "Youre okay," she repeated, and Sean and Owen looked at one another.

"Get Gabe here," Sean whispered to Owen while touching Roses forehead. "Pookie, you are a little warm as well, do you feel okay?"

"I'm fine, Im just worried about her," Rose whispered holding her tighter.

"Hey Trouble, lets get her dressed, okay?" Gabriel said walking into the room. Rose looked up and nodded as he gently took her and grab an outfit out of a bag, he brought with him.

"Darling, why dont you go change into these dry comfy clothes Mr. Coleman brought while he changes her, okay?" Owen asked handing her an outfit and helping her into the bathroom.

"Give her Amore as soon as shes done, her anxiety is very high right now," Sean whispered while gathering her stuff. "I think she may be sick also, but I havent had a chance to check her out yet, maybe I can once we get there."

They get to the hospital and Sean frowns that Amores fever still hasnt gone down. He runs a few tests while Rose holds her to her chest. Gabe could see that her anxiety is getting worse so he grabbed his phone and sent out a group text, At hospital Amore is sick Trouble may be sick also tests being ran.

(Trying to figure out where to go from here, got so many thoughts so any and all ideas and help will be appreciated, thanks, let me know what you think so far please....)