Chapter 34

The month flew by and the day came that Raven, Corey, Silas, Rose, and Amore had to go to the airport to get on the private plane Ravens parents sent down.

"At least there is great security," North mumbled as he held Rose and Amores hands as they entered the private gate to see about 10 men standing by the stairs to enter the plane.

"Remember the rules Darling?" Owen asked as they stood by the gates entrance to say their goodbyes.

Rose nodded, "Listen to Raven, Corey, and Silas. Trust Ravens family but only his family. Dont give Raven, Corey, or Silas any trouble taking my medicines. Let Raven, Corey, and Silas know if I start having a flare up or if something feels off even a tiny bit. Call or message in the group message every day when I get up and when I go to bed and try more throughout the day. Absolutely never take my jewelry off even in the bath or shower. Use the redline if I feel scared about anything. Never leave Raven, Corey, or Silas side for anything unless they say to stay with someone that Raven trusts. Have fun and if they say I was a good girl and didnt give them any trouble I will get a surprise when we get back."

"Good girl," Owen nods, "now its time to leave but you will be fine and have fun. His family will protect you," he said and she nodded. He gave her a deep kiss and she moaned into it. When he pulled away he gave her his special smile just for her, kissed her forehead then bent down to pick up Amore. "Be a good girl for Mommy. Papa will see you when you get back."

Each man gave Rose a deep kiss causing her to moan with each one then gave Amore a kiss on her forehead and hug.

"Text me as soon as you get there and constantly text me to let me know what you are doing, Baby" North whispered in Roses ear and she nodded. "I mean it, Baby. Blow my phone up every single day."

"Yes Sir My North Star I understand," She whispered back clutching his neck tightly.

"Good girl," he whispered hugging her tightly then letting her go, "Crow," North growled.

"Da South my life," Raven nodded understanding the look.

"Προστατέψτε τις αγάπης μας με τη ζωή σας Αδερφέ. Prostatépste tis agápis mas me ti zoí sas Aderfé. (Protect our loves with your life Brother.)" North said looking at Silas.

"Φυσικά αδερφέ. Fysiká aderfé. (Of course Brother)." Silas answered back in Greek and for once Gabriel kept him mouth shut on not understanding what was being said between the two.

"Take lots of fucking pictures Trouble, I want inspiration and it seem like I was right fucking there with you and Baby Bird," Gabriel said waving. "And dont let any fucking one over there touch you twos hair, I mean it. Just you wash and dry it and Ill take back over care when you come back."

"I wouldnt dare offend you like that Meanie," Rose giggled.

"Just reminding you," he shrugged but beamed at her comment.

"Time to go," Raven said picking up Rose and she wrapped her legs around his waist with her arms around his neck, while Silas picked up Amore and carried her.

"Bye Guys, see you in a week," She called out to them while Amore yelled "Bye bye Dada Papa" while waving. The remaining men waved until the plane shut then walked back to their van.

"Get comfy, it will take about 16 hours to get there," Silas said as they sat down on the plane. She nodded and started pulling out some toys for Amore to play with.

"Bed in back for nap," Raven said sitting across from them.

"Thank you Bear," she said leaning forward and kissing his cheek.

"I see your father sent his best men," Corey said sitting down next to Raven.

"Da," Raven nodded. A very attractive woman came over to them and Rose slunk back into Silas side suddenly feeling very unwelcome by the looks the woman sent her then the loving looks she sent Raven. She said something to him in Russian and Raven rolled his eyes and answered back with an angry tone but the woman insisted on something so Corey interrupted.

"He already said we dont need anything and if you really want to make sure then ask our wife first! Do I really need to let Father know about the look you sent his daughter and granddaughter?"

"Sorry," She whimpered then scurried away.

"Kittens okay?" Raven asked trying to calm down.

"Wife?" Rose asked shocked.

"Da soonday," Raven nodded.

"Someday Raven Someday," Corey corrected.

"Same," Raven shrugged. "It happen soon plus easy protect everyone think we married."

"So you couldnt protect us as much if they knew we were only dating?" She asked and Raven shook his head.

"No, you would have the same protection from the family," Corey explained, "but there tends to be stupid people trying to throw themselves at Raven and also it will make the security more alert to keep eye on you by saying you are married to us. No one wants to upset his father, especially by not protecting any of his family so it is just easier to say you are already married. Poly relationships are welcomed in Russia so no one will bat an eye if they hear you have more than one husband also no one really questions the Ravenstahls."

"Okay," she nodded and looked out the window for a few minutes. "Is that why Owen and Axel insisted on putting my ring on that finger and not take it off?"

"Da," Raven nodded.

"Plus there is a tracking device inside as well as the bracelet, anklet, necklace, and earrings, on you and Baby Bird," Silas said.

"Do you really think someone will try to take us to get back at your family?" She asked with fear in her eyes while turning to look at Raven.

"Net," Raven shook his head, "But in case safe."

"Okay," She smiled and crawled up into Ravens lap and laid her head in the crook of his neck. "I know we are always safe with all of you," She kissed his neck lightly and fell asleep after seeing Amore was asleep in Coreys arms and Silas was on his phone.