Chapter 15-Edited

"Darling, you cant take off like that," Owen said coming to stand beside her as she pushed Amore in the baby swing. You really scared us. He secretly hit record on his phone so he could be sure everyone would know everything.

"I'm sorry," Rose whispered looking down at the ground. "I'll get her gathered up and get a belt once we get back."

"What? No!" Owen shook his head in shock. "God Darling, what has he done to you?" Owen grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. "There will be no belts being used on you except if Mr. Coleman says you need one for your outfit. Get her Darling, we need to talk and clear somethings up."

"I'm not in trouble?" Rose asked shocked.

"No Darling, in normal circumstances you would be but we know you were running from fear and that slime wasnt being a proper Dom to you. Do you even want to have a Dom Darling?" Owen asked picked Amore up from the swing and holding her. They went to sit by the lake and Rose looked out at the water.

"I can speak freely Sir?" She whispered staring at the water.

"Of course, Darling," Owen nodded. "I need you too. I need to know what you know, what he taught you was a lie and you also need to learn to trust us so you wont hide something out of fear of being in trouble. You can tell us anything and it will be fine, Darling."

Rose took a deep breath and dipped her fingers in the water and swung them back and forth. "I wasn't always like this, Im sure you could tell that though. Once a upon a time I was carefree and independent and sassy. I grew up in a bad family. I never knew my father and his parents were the only grandparents that showed me love despite me being so different. My mother and her side of the family absolutely hated me because I was nothing like them. I loved drawing and painting and reading and sewing and all sorts of crafts but I also loved wearing all black and listening to rock and metal but I also have a passion for classical music and foreign music as well. My fathers parents accepted me for how I was while my mother and her family was constantly telling me I was weird and strange and needed to change and lose weight and no man would ever love a smart girl. Over the years I began to believe them and the voice in my head I tried so hard to ignore got stronger and louder. I met Michael when I was 16 and 95 pounds. He told me that since I was constantly forgetting to take my anti depressants or forgetting something that maybe I needed a Dom to help take care of me. I thought he was smart and it would be nice to be wanted for once. I asked him what a Dom was and he told me that a Dom is someone that takes pleasure in taking care of a Sub and the Sub no longer worries about anything at all, the Dom takes care of absolutely everything and if a Sub does something wrong or questions the Dom or saying something wrong then they are punished with a spanking or worse depending on how bad the Sub was. At first I thought it was a good thing because I no longer had to remember to take my medicine or try to remember my work shift or homework or go grocery shopping or doctor appointments. He would just remind me at first that it was his job to this or that but after a while he said it had been plenty of time for me to learn and the spankings would start. I tried to leave after the first year but he found me and told me that no one would want me with all my problems and he is the only one that would love me the way I am. He got me on pills to help with the pain so then I became dependent on him even more. I truly thought was right and no one would want someone as messed up as I had become. I just wanted the punishments to stop so I grew quiet, anything I did was wrong by then. When I was 18 he started to go more than just kissing but I wasnt ready. Then one night at a party he did something to my drink and I woke up in blood. He punished me for staining the sheets and mattress. At first I thought it was girl time, I have endometriosis so sometimes I pass clots and bleed a lot more than normal girls, but it down there even more than what I am use to and I was scared I was losing too much blood so I went to the hospital. They told me that I was no longer a virgin and one nurse saw the bruises but then Michael showed up and said that I like consensual/non play so they just dropped it. I dont think the first nurse believed him but because I was wearing a collar that I dont remember putting on they dropped it. A police woman tried to press charges for me since I had tried a few times prior but they keep getting dismissed. His father has a lot of money so each time I try to leave and press charges they just get dropped. A few months later I got really sick, I ended up passing out at work and woke up in the hospital with him smiling. I knew then I was stuck forever. He was so happy he said I was meant to be his forever because he proved doctors wrong. I had been told with my endometriosis that it was near impossible for me to get pregnant or if I did then I would end up losing it. There was only two good things that came out of being pregnant. He didnt touch me once for fear of me losing her and of course my miracle. Thats why I named her Amore, she is my one true love. I ended up having an emergency C section with her at 35 weeks. I almost lost her 7 times, I had full blown contractions at 15 weeks. They had to stop them 7 times throughout my pregnancy. I was put on full blown bed rest at 4 months and still ended up with emergency c section due to preeclampsia and low amniotic fluid. But it was so worth all the pain and complications. She is healthy and once I was fully healed finally she was a year old and I managed to run away while he was passed on out my pain medication. We were running since until I met Uncle. I dont know what it was about him but I felt I could trust him even after talking to him for just a few minutes. Same with all of you. I dont know what it is about you all but I feel safe. My brain keeps telling me not too, it could just be an act like Michael tricked but my heart keeps telling me to give a second chance it wont be the same. I dont know what to do honestly Owen. I mean it would be good to not have to worry about remembering so damn much all the time but I dont want to be a burden either and I know I have so damn much baggage with all my fucking problems. I also come with my miracle and I know not a lot of men want an instant family and I know its hard to love her knowing where so came from, I know its a constant reminder to me every fucking time I look at her but shes my miracle, the one thing I was told from everyone even doctors that I would never have even though all I wanted to be my whole entire life was to be a stay at home mother. I never wanted to be a judge or doctor or CEO or anything like that, I know its not normal but all I ever wanted to be was a mommy and I thought I would never have that chance so I dont care how I got her she is my one miracle and I wont give her up for anything. Ill die before I lose her."

"Oh Darling," Owen said pulling her into his arms. "Don't cry Darling, you wont lose her I promise. Stop crying Darling, it will be okay. We have so much to correct from that jerk."

"You still want to be around us?" Rose asked shocked pulling away from him slightly.

"Of course Darling, we all want to be with you, all of us. We care about you and Little One also." Owen gave her that millimeter smile of his and moved some hair out of her face. "All 14 of us want to be your Doms and show you the correct way to be a Sub. You have so much control being the Sub, you just dont realize it. Yes we tell you want to do but its just to take care of you the proper way you should be. But you have all the control Darling. At anytime you can stop and we have to immediately stop, its all per your wish."

"What?" Rose asked shocked. "But Ive said stop so many times."

"I believe you Darling," Owen whispered and kissed her forehead softly. "That just shows he wasnt a proper Dom if he didnt listen to your wishes. I can tell you right now there will be no physical punishments with us and you will have a safe word that will be something we can recognize immediately. You will also have the right to question anything and we will explain anytime you ask something. We WANT you to understand so you will be comfortable with it. Are you okay with having 14 Doms Darling?"

"Like Lily and her men?" Rose asked.

"Uncle introduced you to the Anderson Team?" Owen asked.

"I dont know what you mean by team but he introduced me to Lily and all her husbands, honestly I thought it was so lovely and I want something like that. I dont know how to explain it Owen but I always felt that I would be way too much for one person with all my problems and everything but I never thought a poly relationship would be possible for me. Ive always been told I am way too clingy but at the same time Im too independent at times and then I just suppressed everything because I dont want to be clingy but I want affection also but I always make someone elses needs are taken care of first, especially Amores so my needs are put on the back burner so Im just everywhere and a huge mess so I just gave up on having something like Lilly and her family," Rose whispered looking back at the water as a few tears slipped free.

Owen gently moved her face to look at him and gently kissed her lips. She froze for a little bit then slowly started to respond. He softly nibbled on her lip causing her to gasp and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside. She froze again and he just took his time to calm her down and soon she began to copy his movements. After a little bit she became more responsive and even began to initiate what she wanted causing him to smile. When breathing became an issue he pulled away and kissed her forehead. "Such a good girl," he whispered causing her to beam before looking back down at her hands. "Don't look down Darling, it was so wonderful. Now let me tell you what I meant by team. See all 14 of us are in an organization called the Academy, even Uncle is in it." Owen passed the sleeping Amore to Rose and had her lay her head against his shoulder while he held the both of them and explained what they did. He answered all her questions and once she was content with everything they just watched the ducks swim around for a little bit. "Are you ready to go back Darling?" he asked after awhile and when she didnt respond he smirked realizing she fell asleep clutching his suit jacket while also holding Amore who was starting to wake. He grabbed his phone and sent the record that he stopped once she was done asking her questions to his storage so he would be sure to show everyone later.

Owen took a deep breath and knew instantly who to call. If he were correct, he would be going frantic by now worrying how this meeting was going. "Is she okay? Are they both okay?"

"Yes Mr. Taylor Jr. She is asleep and Little One is starting to wake. You can come get her so she stays asleep and I will take Little One back to my place so she can get a good amount of rest. She needs it after everything. We will have a family meeting tonight."

"Be there in five," North said hanging up and Owen resisted the urge to roll his eyes. He was surprised Sean didnt tranquilize North so he could have this meeting, but he was sure Sean probably threatened to more than once.