Chapter 14-Edited

Unfortunately, by the time everyone was done eating most of the men got phones calls for work so they had to leave. It had been a week before they could all get together again. They were at the diner eating when Uncle came up to them, "Little Bird, what are you doing for tomorrow?" he asked sitting down for a minute.

"Um," she looked down at her daughter who was sitting in her lap and playing with her hands and said, "Nothing maybe take her to the zoo and get her something from the shop to go with the baby I got her the other day."

"Whats tomorrow?" Corey asked popping a fry in his mouth.

"You didnt tell them Little Bird?" Uncle asked and she shook her head.

"No," she whispered and started to shake. "Everyone has just been so busy so I didnt think they would have time to, Im sorry," she started to cry and ran to the bathroom.

"Peanut," Nathan called standing to go after them.

"What's tomorrow?" Raven asked.

"Baby Bird turns two tomorrow," Uncle said looking at the bathroom. "She probably didnt say anything because she would have wanted all of you together and since Im assuming you havent been lately she didnt think it would happen so she just didnt say anything."

"We would have made sure if we knew," Sean said frowning.

"Why didnt she just say something?" Brandon asked.

"Havent you seen already?" Kota asked and Brandon shrugged. "She doesnt want to seem like a problem or fears of messing something up that is already planned so she doesnt mention anything or tries to stay out of the way. She doesnt engage unless we directly ask her or tell her too."

"Shit, that means I have less than 24 hours to plan something!" Gabriel shook his head. "Not impossible I can do this, Victor we need to go shopping."

"First things first, we have to calm her down and make her see shes not in trouble," Nathan said shaking his head. "What the fuck did this jerk do to make her like this?"

"I dont know but it must have been a lot," Uncle said softly. "You have already made some progress though, she doesnt hardly flinch when North shouts now. She use to almost burst into tears anytime anyone yelled."

"After we get her to calm down we are all sitting down and explaining were her Doms and making a lot of changes. Shes got to learn that its okay to ask for something or say something without fear of being punished," Owen said.

"Every Sunday is family day, no jobs on Sunday from now on would be a good thing too," Axel said looking at his phone. "We need to get a calendar and put everyones plans down also so we know whats going on at all times."

"I can do that," Kota said nodding.

"Shes gone," Luke said coming out of the bathroom. "I think she went out the back while we were talking."

"Shes almost as silent as you," Uncle said shaking his head.

"Lets go to her house," Gabriel said standing.

"I dont think she would have gone there," Silas said. "She knows that where we would go first if not Mr. Blackbournes place."

"Then where would she go?" Victor asked.

"The park with the ducks and playground," Uncle said standing. "She likes to go there to calm down while also letting Baby Bird play. Water soothes her mind, I dont know she said its something to do with her being a Pisces or something."

"Mr. Coleman, you and Mr. Morgan and whoever else go shopping. Mr. Lee you get started on the calendar and whatever you see fit. Everyone else go do whatever you need to do or help out. I will go find them and explain everything including the Academy. Maybe we should have done it this way first, Im starting to think it would be too overwhelming if we all were there to explain it."

"I can see that," Sean said shaking his head. "Thats fine I just got called in anyway. Ill make sure Im off tomorrow all day no matter what. Just let me know the plans."

"Do the zoo and then something," Uncle said. "They both love the zoo. Little Bird loves the elephants and Baby Bird loves all the animals shes into Barbie movies also. You know how much she likes that one Barbie with the animals."

"Yeah Barbie Island Princess," Gabriel said. "Victor lets go."

"Yes, I think I know what you are thinking for Baby Princess," he said following him out.