Chapter 58

Victor opened the door and Erica walked in with Amore with Draven and Vlad in tow. "Thanks for letting both of them join while Jessica and I took Amore to the zoo and run errands," Erica said setting Amore's backpack on the couch.

"No problem," Victor said watching Draven and Vlad go instantly to Rose and lay by her.

"Momma!" Amore beamed as she crawled in Rose's lap.

"Hi My Love," Rose smiled as Amore laid on top of her. Rose ran her fingers through her hair and kissed the top of her head. "Did you have fun?"

"Lots," Amore smiled and kissed her mom's face.

"That's great My Love," Rose smiled and kissed her back.

"I go potty," Amore said sitting up suddenly and Rose nodded.

"Ok let's go," Rose sat up and slowly stood. Draven and Vlad got up and stayed right by Rose. She managed to get to the hallway before she started to fall. Draven instantly got under her while Vlad barked causing the men to look up from what they were doing. Sean raced over to them while Gabe picked up Amore and took her to the bathroom.

"Ok Pookie, let's go outside for a bit, okay?" he asked and she nodded. Draven followed right at Sean's feet while Vlad stayed by the bathroom for Gabriel and Amore to come out. Sean took Rose out to the barn and handed her the CBD he had in his pocket. She started smoking it while sitting in Sean's lap. Once she was done she laid her head on his shoulder. "How are you feeling now Pookie?"

"No pain," She whispered.

"Good, let's go inside and see if Baby Bird did well for her potty chart," Sean smiled standing up.
"I got her Doc, you got called into work," North said coming up on them. Sean passed her off into North's arms and she wrapped her arms around him.

"Mhmmm North Star," She mumbled as she yawned.

"I think someone needs a nap," North chuckled as they came inside.

"Come on Baby Bird, let's go put a sticker on your chart," Gabriel said opening the box that held various stickers.

"Yay all Daddy!" She said as she put a sticker on the last box of the row.

"Great Baby Bird," Gabriel and Victor said in unison. "You know what that means?"

"Παιχνίδια Paichnídia" She clapped.

"What did she say?" Rose asked halfway waking up.

"Toys," Silas chuckled.

"I swear I need to keep all of you with me now," she mumbled as North headed to the stairs.

"Let's go get you a present for doing so well Baby Princess," Victor smiled while Draven got up and followed Gabriel to the door.

North laid her in his bed and chuckled when she held to his shirt tightly. "Let me take my shoes off Baby," he said and smiled when she whimpered but let go.

"Sorry I'm ruining our honeymoon," she whispered when he laid down beside her then scooted her over so she could lay her head on his chest.

"You're not ruining it Baby," North said softly as he ran his fingers through her hair. "There's nowhere I would rather be. Besides we said in our vows in sickness and in health and for all eternity."

"I love you My North Star," she whispered as she drifted off to sleep.

"I love you my Baby," he whispered as he held her.

"How is she?" Owen asked coming into the room. "Sean will ask later when he checks in."

"She feels like she is ruining the honeymoon," North admitted.

"Then we need to change that when she wakes. I will send out a group message, maybe we can figure out something," Owen nodded then left the room.

Rose stretched then smiled when she was rolled onto her back and North started kissing her down her neck. "North," She gasped when he hit that soft spot connecting her neck and shoulder.

"Baby," he whispered as he licked the spot then gently bit down. She let out a small moan and he groaned. He pressed against her causing her to let out another gasp. "Oh you like feeling what you do to me?" He asked as he did it again.

"North," she moaned as she ran her fingers down his back making him groan.

"Fuck Baby," he said trying to restrain himself.

"Don't North," she shook her head and he looked up at her in confusion. "Don't hold back, North, I trust you," She whispered staring into his eyes.

He roughly kissed her and nibbled on her bottom lip while pressing into her again. She gasped and he pulled her hair. She groaned and he pulled her shirt off. "I love seeing you in my shirt Baby but I love you naked as well," he chuckled as he every so slowly pulled her shorts off leaving kisses as he did.

"Please North," She whimpered.

"I will Baby," He chuckled as he ever so slowly began licking and teasing her. He began unbuttoning his pants while doing so.

"Please North," She begged and he suddenly thrust up in her. She gasped at the sudden intrusion and clawed at his back which just made him groan into her neck.

"Fucking hell Baby," he moaned as he began thrusting in her. He rolled them over and helped her straddle him better. "Ride me Baby," he groaned as she began moving against him. "Fuck that's it Baby, fuck that cock."

She moaned at his dirty talk and began riding harder. "Fuck North, fuck, feel so good, so full." He grabbed her throat and pulled her to him. Instead of scaring her she realized it just turned her on even more. She moaned and began bouncing on him instead of just riding.

"Fuck Baby, yeah, bounce on that cock, take it like the good girl you are," he moaned as he thrust up in her even faster and harder.

"Oh North," She moaned as she slowed her movements. North rolled them over sensing her tiring out and she grabbed his arms as she felt the tightness build even more. "North," she moaned as he teased her by going slower. "Please North," She said trying to get him to move faster again.

"Oh does Baby want my cock even more?" He asked as he grabbed her throat again. She moaned and clawed at his arms. "Fuck Baby, look at you taking my cock like a good girl, you love it don't you?" He groaned with each of his thrusts as he began going faster again. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her with one wrist then pinned her hips down with his other hand as he moved even faster and harder. "Damn Baby," he groaned as he came in her which caused her to scream his name as she orgasmed. He kissed her softly and held her while he waited for her to come down for her sub space. She began shaking softly and he just cuddled her even more. "You did so well Baby," he whispered over and over. "You're such a good girl." When she stopped trembling he looked down and realized she had fallen asleep while clutching his neck. He chuckled and kissed her softly before covering them up and drifting off to sleep as well.