Chapter 11-Edited

"Hey Beautiful," Kota smiles as he spots Rose in the library and Amore in her lap.

"Oh, hi Kota," Rose blushes as she looks down at her daughter. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for some new books to read, what about you two?" he asks sitting next to them.

"Same," she whispers as she opens a flap in a book and it makes Amore giggle. Amore starts to get fussy so she bounces gently, "Okay My Love, time to get some yum yums and then nap time."

"I'll hold her while you check out the books and I know somewhere we can go get something to eat," Kota says taking Amore out of her lap.

"That's fine we can just eat at home, I'm sure you have other things to do," Rose whispers gathering up the pile of books and the diaper bag.

"I wouldn't have suggested it if I didn't want to," Kota smiles, "now go get everything taken care of while I got her."

"What about your books?" Rose asks frowning slightly.

"They didn't have anything that caught my eye and the ones I'm waiting on aren't in yet," Kota shrugs as he plays peek a boo with Amore.

A short while later they both pull up to a café and Rose smiles at the scenery. "Hi Dragonfly and Little One, what are you guys doing here?"

"Marc?" Rose gasps in shock.

"He owns the place," Kota explains as he leads them to sit down. "Little One is getting hungry and Im sure Beautiful needs to eat also, Marc."

"Sure thing, Ill whip something up quick," Marc nods.

"Remember, no tomatoes, onions, and shes allergic to nuts," Kota reminds him as Marc walks off to the back.

After eating she starts to feel tired and rests her head on Marc's shoulder to listen to them talk softly while Kota holds Amore in his lap. Before she knows it she drifts off to sleep.

"They both are sleeping?" She barely wakes to hear someone ask as she gets carefully moved around and picked up. She clutches a shirt and realizes its Silas before she relaxes against him. "Go back to sleep Aggele Mou, North has Little One."

"Yeah, they fell asleep after eating at Marcs," Kota whispers as he holds opens the door. "She said it was about Little Ones nap time when she got fussy at the library."

"Should she still be drained from the flu?" Luke asked softly. "It's been three weeks now."

"Doc said it will take her longer to recover so its a possibility," Gabriel whispered back. "Where are you putting them?"

"Put them in my room right now," Owen says walking in from the study. "Dr. Green will swing by after his shift to check on her. We will keep an eye on them and will take care of Amore when she wakes. Darling needs to sleep as much as possible to recover quicker."

"You know Mr. B its weird hearing you call her that but I like it," Gabriel smirks as they walk out to go about their business.