Chapter 51

Thank you so much everyone for the words of encouragement. It truly helped me through the darkness. Yesterday was a hectic day as I started homeschooling my four children as well as work on my own school lessons, but I was able to quickly put together another chapter for my four stories Im currently working on. Its shocking to believe I have five stories on here, but I know it wouldnt be possible for you readers. You mean so much to me, I hope you know that. I am so thankful for everyone of you and your love for my stories!

Rose yawned and slowly opened her eyes. She frowned and raised her head. The bed was way too soft and the blankets were too soft. She carefully sat up and realized her muscles were heavy but no longer burned. With some effort she was able to sit up but her eyes were still puffy and swollen and her throat hurt from crying, but the thing was they werent as if she just had a meltdown. It was almost as if its been a couple of days.

She went to move the blanket but then stopped when she realized two things. Amore was in the bed with her and she wasnt in a hospital room. Her legs were tingling as if they were asleep but it was all throughout her legs, as if they were restless. She moved them and it only intensified the feelings.

"Oh you are awake Pookie," Sean smiled as he came into the room. "I thought you would sleep a little longer," he said as he came around to her. He noticed she was frowning, "Whats wrong?"

"Legs," She pouted and he lifted the blanket then noticed her rubbing them together.

"Restless legs?" he asked and she nodded. "Want me to see if Nathan or Axel can do something about it?" He asked and she shrugged.

"Ill be right back Pookie," Sean smiled as he kissed the top of her head and left the room.

A few minutes later both of them came into the room with Sean quietly. "Are your legs bothering you Peanut?" Nathan asked and she nodded. "Ill try massaging them, let me know if it hurts okay?"

Each one of them got a leg and slowly began massaging them. She bit her lip since the prickles turned to stabs at first but they eased up and after a bit the pain slowly started to melt away. She moaned softly and they smiled.

Amore started to wake up so Sean picked her up and carried her out of the room. Gabe came in the room and began braiding her hair.

"Where?" She asked confused.

"We are on the plane going back home Doll," Axel said as he started working on her feet.

"What?" She asked shocked. "But Papa Mama Ava."

"They are on the fucking plane with us, Trouble," Gabriel said as he massaged her neck and shoulders. "We thought you would want to spend some time with them, and Ravens father wanted to fucking check out our place himself."

"Going home?" She asked shocked and Nathan nodded.

"Yes Peanut, were going home."

"Wow," she whispered then yawned.

"Go to sleep Doll," Axel said as they kept massaging her until she fell back asleep.

Rose woke up and shifted to sit up. "How are you feeling Babe?" Brandon yawned as he sat up beside her. He helped her sit up and she smiled at him softly. "Feeling better?" She nodded and leaned on him.

"Ready to go down and see everyone?"

"Home?" she asked and he nodded. "Long?"

"Nope just a couple of hours Babe," he said as he picked her up. "Bathroom break first?"

"Please," she nodded and he helped her get undressed and go to the bathroom.

"Ill have Gabe come help you get cleaned up, Im sure a bath will feel good to you," Brandon said while standing in the doorway.

"Thank you," she smiled and he nodded then left.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. She told him to come in and Gabe walked in beaming. "Ready for a spa Trouble?" he asked and she shrugged.

"Guess so," She said softly. "Meanie?" she asked softly and he turned to face her after turning on the water. "Spa?"

"You dont know what a spa is?" he asked confused.

"Brain fog Gabriel," Sean said coming in to make sure she was okay.

"Oh," Gabriel said realizing what was going on. "That part of the short answers also?" Sean nodded. "Hey Trouble," Gabriel said kneeling in front of her. "Remember when Victor would sometimes take you to get princess treatments when I was out on missions and said you needed them?"

"Oh Princess treatments," she remembered what he was talking about. "Sorry I forgot."

"Its fine Trouble, now lets get you undressed and in the bath. Then you can pick out which bath bomb you want," Gabriel smiled as Sean helped her get undressed while Gabriel got out all his stuff to work his magic on her.

A couple of hours later Gabriel giggled, "How long do you think we have before North breaks down the door Trouble?"

Rose giggled, "Been at door long time now," she nodded. "Probably hole in floor now."

"So fucking true Trouble," Gabriel chuckled. "Okay North, she is ready."

A few seconds later North opened the door and smiled, "Hi Baby. Do you feel better?"

"Like a princess," she smiled softly as North picked her up carefully.

"You are our Queen Baby," North smiled as Gabriel followed behind them. "Our Queen is feeling a lot better you guys," North said as he entered the living room with her. Everyone came over and kissed her forehead and once North was sitting down Amore crawled into her lap.

"Its good to be home," She smiled softly as she ran her fingers through Amores hair.