Chapter 10-Edited

Gabe looks up from his phone and sees 11 men running to him and he stands up. Different versions of questions are being thrown at him so he shouts, "Oy shut the fuck up you fuckers so I can talk!" Once everyone shuts up and he takes a deep breath and says, "All I know is that Amore is sick and Trouble may be sick also but wont let Doc check her out, she just keeps saying she is fine. Mr. Blackbourne messaged me to get clothes for the both of them and it took him and Doc to let me have Amore to get her dressed to come her. Trouble's anxiety is scary high right now and she keeps saying Amore is just teething. She wont let anyone but Doc touch Amore and every time he or Mr. Blackbourne try to get Doc to look at her she shakes her head and will barely let Amore out of her arms. Doc thinks its more than just teething but its hard for him to check with the way Troubles anxiety is right now."

"Little one was warm when we saw them at the store earlier," Nathan mumbled.

"Where are Kitten and little kitten?" Raven asked and Gabe motioned for them to follow him into the room Doc and Mr. Blackbourne got for them.

"Pookie, please let me see her so I can check her temp again," They heard Doc plead as they silently entered. "Pookie, I need you to let go of her so I can check the right way."

"Darling, your body heat is giving the wrong reading. Let Dr. Green hold her and check and he will give her right back, I promise," Owen says as Marc pushes the curtain open so they see Rose sitting in the bed holding Amore to her chest while slowly rocking her and running her fingers through her hair. Owen tries to take Amore, who starts to whimper at the movement and clutch her moms shirt so Rose tightens her grip and shakes her head and starts to rock again.

"Princess, whats going on?" Victor asks coming to sit beside her.

"Shes just teething, I need to make her feel better," She whispers over and over to herself and the guys can tell shes slipping further into her mind.

They look at one another and Kota asks, "Doc, this doesnt seem right for just to worry about teething."

"I agree, I think something else is going on," Axel mumbles.

"Darling, please let Dr. Green hold her and check her temp," Owen says softly looking into Roses glazed eyes. "He needs to see her to make sure its just teething okay?" He can tell something clicked so he tried to press on, "Dr. Green cant get a correct reading with her laying on your chest, let him hold her so he can see if the medicine is working then you can have her back okay?" He keeps his eyes locked on her and repeats himself as he notices her grip slowly loosens.

Luke being the quick ninja he is waits for the right moment then grabs Amore and rubs her back to try and prevent any whimpering that will break the trance Mr. Blackbourne has on his Cupcake. Sean quickly checks her temp since it gave her a chance to cool down from laying on her moms chest. Seeing that it still hasnt lowered he frowns.

"What's that Princess?" Victor asks noticing shes lip syncing something else. "Who reads lips? Shes saying something but not actually saying something."

"Hold on," Kota says watching her lips. "Not...again...coming...hide...leave...not okay something I cant her lips are too together."

"What does that mean?" Brandon asks looking at the group.

"Wheres her phone?" Corey asks and Marc finds it and hands it to him. "Shit," he curses and everyone but Owen looks at him. "Some unknown number sent this yesterday, You cant hide from me forever, I will find you yet again and you will be mine again my beautiful Sub. You are such a bad Sub for running away from you, but it will be such a pleasure to discipline you when I get to you. You are both mine."

"Fuck this shit," Gabriel moans as he runs his hand through his hair.

"I kill him," Raven growls as he clenches his fist. North mumbles in agreement.

"Owen, she has a fever also," Sean whispered. "103.4 thats not good. Pookie, I need to have an Xray done on Amore and draw some blood and I really need to look at you too."

That breaks out of her trance and she shakes her head, "Im fine and shes just teething, thats all. We need to go home, please?" She looks at Owen with tears in her eyes.

"Doll, look at me," Axel says walking over to Rose. "Are you worried about having Amore leave your sight to get the tests done?" She stares at him and a few tears slip down her face.

"Baby, look at me," North says kissing the top of her head, "Crow, Silas, Nathan, and I will go with Kotas mom to make sure Baby Girl is safe, okay?" Rose sniffles and giggles at Norths nickname.

"Da Kitten, Me, Greek, Red, and East will protect little kitten. No one will hurt, Im a professional Russian, Da?" Raven mutters and Rose giggles again.

"Theres that beautiful sound I like to hear," North smiles softly and kisses her forehead. "Now be a good girl and listen to Mr. Blackbourne and let Doc make you better."

"Who has the cutie pie?" A woman asks walking in.

"Hi Mom," Kota smiles kissing her cheek. "Luke has her right now, but Raven, Silas, Nathan, and North is going with you to hold her while we go get everything done." They start to argue so Kota says,"You can swap out every so often so everyone gets to hold her."

"OK, aww shes beautiful Rose, and I would say its nice to meet you two, but I wish it was under better circumstances," Kotas mom says waving softly. "I wont let her out of my sight, okay? The guys will have to stand outside the room for xrays but I will stay inside with her and they will stay right by the door, will that work?" She asks and Rose looks at Owen who nods so she nods. "Great, lets go bodyguards."

Rose starts to shake once Amore is out of her sight and her breathing starts to shorten, "Doll, slow down everything is okay. The guys have her and wont let anything happen to her," Axel says holding a hand while Victor whispers something in her ear.

"Mr. Morgan, I want you to find anything and everything you can on her phone from that message," Owen says as Gabriel takes Victors spot. "Darling, Dr. Green is going to run some tests on you to find out why you have a fever, okay?"

"Corey, I want you to help Victor out," Axel says softly. "I want this guy found before he finds them, he needs to be taught a lesson."

"Lets just focus on getting our girls better first then we can focus on this fucker," Marc growls.

"Our girls?" Luke asks with a grin.

"You know its true, dont even try to deny it, we just have to get Momma to accept it," Brandon smiles softly.

"Such a good girl," Owen says rubbing his thumb across her hand as Sean draws blood from her arm. "Shes already forming a bruise there?"

"Her veins roll, and I wouldnt be surprised if her bruises easily with her health being the way it is. Ill go put a rush order on this. I think she will be shut down like this until Little One comes back and we get her back home," he says taking off.

"Are we really going to take her back to her place with that fucker out there Mr. B?" Gabriel asks trying to tame her hair.

Owen looks at Axel who nods and then says, "We can rotate someone staying with her while I try and find a place big enough for everyone. If she really is ours then we need a place big enough for both teams and her and Little One and possibly room to grow on top of everyones needs. But the sooner we get that one problem handled the better for everyone."

"Hey Baby, were you a good girl?" North asks walking in with Raven, Silas, and Nathan in tow. Silas hands Amore over to Rose immediately scoops her up and kisses her forehead.

"Whats going on?" Nathan asks looking at everyones faces. Luke fills them in and Sean walks through the door.

"On top of teething for Little One, they both are dehydrated and have the flu," he says looking at the papers in his hands.