Chapter 27

"So glad you could join us," Owen smirked as a bucket of ice water was dumped on Michael jolting him awake.

"Wish that helped with the smell in here," Luke joked as the rest of the group walking into the shack.

"What are you fuckers going to do to me?" Michael asked trying to break free from the ropes that tied him to the chair.

"Just repay you for the treatment that you gave our girl" Marc shrugged nonchalantly.

"They are mine!" Michael roared in anger, nearly toppling over the chair trying to lunge at them.

"No, they arent!" Silas roared back.

"You are a poor excuse of a Dom, you never hit out of anger and you never use your control of power to overrule her saying no!" Owen yelled with so much steel in his voice everyones blood nearly turned to ice. If the guys didnt know Owen so well they would have flinched from his tone.

"She shouldnt have been such a tease!" Michael glared at them.

"It doesnt matter how much a sub teases, especially when they dont realize they are even doing it, no means no!" Nathan glared then threw a punch into his face. "She told you no repeatedly and begged for you to stop, you never should have raped her!"

"Какие? Он ее изнасиловал??? Kakiye? On yeye iznasiloval??? What? He raped her???" a deep voice came from Ravens phone.

"Da," Raven growled. "Она неоднократно умоляла его остановиться, и он отделался ее криками. Он пытался сказать ей, что он ее дом, и наказывал ее, когда она говорила «нет» или останавливалась. Ona neodnokratno umolyala yego ostanovit'sya, i on otdelalsya yeye krikami. On pytalsya skazat' yey, chto on yeye dom, i nakazyval yeye, kogda ona govorila «net» ili ostanavlivalas'. She begged him to stop repeatedly and he got off on her screams. He tried telling her he was her dom and punished her when she would say no or stop."

"Вам лучше заставить его страдать медленно и долго, а затем покончить с ним самым болезненным способом, который вы можете думать о Сыне. Vam luchshe zastavit' yego stradat' medlenno i dolgo, a zatem pokonchit' s nim samym boleznennym sposobom, kotoryy vy mozhete dumat' o Syne. You better make him suffer slow and long then end him the most painful way you can think of Son." The voice said then the sound of something crashing came from the phone.

"Da Отец. Otets. Father," Raven growled then hung up the phone.

"Time for some more fun," Brandon smirked as he took a whip to Michaels back.

"Dont get me wrong these past two weeks have really released some pent up anger," Corey said taking a cane to his legs.

"It doesnt matter what you do to me because even after youre done I will still win," Michael groaned as he spit out blood. "You will always have to accept the fact that I was her first, she was pure and I got to take it, I got something you never will and Ill always cherish those screams and blood as I took the one thing you will never have."

"You may have broken her hymen but she is still a virgin," Sean said twisting a scalpel between his fingers. "You took it by force, until she gives it willingly she is still pure."

"But now we can really let loose," North grinned looking over the tools.

For hours screams came from the shack. The torture was endless and they treated him the most vile ways they could think of. Finally Raven could tell Death was on the brink of visiting.

"My turn," he said and the lead pipe was dropped to the floor. He walked over and Michael barely lifted his head as Raven rolled his eyes at the blood seeping from all the open wounds on him. "Do you regret hurting Kitten and trying to take baby kitten from us?"

"They will always be mine," Michael gasped out.

"Wrong answer," Raven growled pulling the knife out of Michaels stomach and barely cut his neck. It was enough to bleed but not enough to kill him. "Who helped you?" he asked.

"Someone," Michael moaned.

"Who?" Raven asked again this time pouring alcohol on the wounds on his legs.

"A person," Michael moaned.

"Tell me," Raven said pouring salt on the wounds on his stomach. Michael hissed but didnt answer. "Tell me who helped you."

"Id rather die," Michael paled.

"And you will," Raven growled as he cut along his hairline enough to make it bleed profusely but not enough to bleed out. "Do you regret hurting our kitten?"

"Never, her screams were worth it," Michael smirked. "Her screams were music to my ears."

Raven took a rope and wrapped it around Michaels balls and tightened it to the point they almost popped with the help of Marc since he was into rope play. Grabbing some rusty nails and sledgehammer he went back over to Michael. He proceeded to nail one into tip of his dick, one into his balls, one in each foot, then one into each hand that were behind his back on the chair. Ignoring the screams, he grabbed the honey bottles and poured them all over Michael. Laughing softly he then went to Owen who gave him his millimeter smirk. Opening the bag he took out multiple bags of fire ants. The rest of the group left the shack and waited outside. A few minutes later he emerged and Axel swiped a couple ants off him.

"Thanks," Raven muttered as screams erupted from the shack some more. He opened his phone and sent off a video then closed it again. "I feel lots better."

"Me too," thirteen other voices echoed.

"Lets go get cleaned up then visit our girl," Gabriel smiled.