Chapter 62

"You look so beautiful," Rose smiled as she clasped a necklace onto Amore's neck.

"Thank you Momma," Amore whispered and blinked back tears.

"Are you ready?" Rose asked and Amore nodded.

"I will see you out there," Rose kissed her cheek then left the room.

Amore took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "Okay, come on guys," Amore said and watched Draven and Vlad slowly get up. She knelt down and fixed their bowtie collars then stood. They stood on each side of her and waited for the door to open. Once it did she gasped at the fairytale appearance her Daddy Gabriel had created.

She spotted her fathers, mother, and Lilly were waiting for her where her bridesmaids were suppose to be and smiled

She spotted her fathers, mother, and Lilly were waiting for her where her bridesmaids were suppose to be and smiled. She ever so slowly walked down the aisle with Draven and Vlad on each side of her. It was her request to have them walk her down to her soon to be husbands. Her fathers thought it was the perfect idea and her Dedu even said he would have wagons made to carry them if need be.

She smiled when she eventually reached the arch and hugged each of the dogs. They remained by her side throughout the ceremony. She knew it was going to be hard on them when she left for her honeymoon just like she knew it was hard on her mother for her to be moving out. Her mom really didn't know what to with her moving out but she took comfort in the fact that her fathers had retired from the Academy and would help her cope with being an empty nester. She had wished they could have had children but her mother's body just wasn't capable of it. She had brought up adoption a few times but for one reason or another it just never happened.

The ceremony was beautiful and Rose cried when they left for the honeymoon. Victor held her then Silas took over comforting her. Gabe distracted her by having her go shopping to decorate the home the Anderson triplets bought for them.

About six months later both Draven and Vlad passed in their sleep, it was hard on everyone and with Gabe's help a room was decorated in each house with memory of them with tons of pictures and even pillows and stuff animals. It helped both Rose and Amore in grieving. They eventually did get four more dogs, two for each of them even though Amore was showing no signs of having fibro yet they knew it could possibly show up later on.

A few years later Amore became pregnant and the triplets surprised her by having Gabe turn the memory room into the nursery so Draven and Vlad were looking over the baby as they put it. Rose thrived in becoming a grandma. Life was great for them and Rose was so thankful that she gave love a second chance.