Chapter 25

Its been two weeks and Rose still hasnt woken up. Everyone is frayed with panic. "We have ran every test there is, she will wake up when she wakes up," Sean repeated for the millionth time as everyone gathered around her.

"Could her fibromyalgia be part of the reason she is taking so long to wake up?" Kota asked.

"That could be very well be part of it," Sean nodded. "I still dont know much about it. Its an invisible disease so theres not much information out there. Also, each person with it has different pain tolerances and different healing rates."

"She did say it took her a year to fully heal from her C-section instead of the normal couple months," Axel said.

"Say hi to Momma," Gabriel smiled while holding Amore.

"Momma," Amore whimpered trying to get down to her.

"Careful Baby Bird," Sean said softly helping her onto the bed to curl up with her.

"Momma," Amore gabbed while touching Roses face.

"Look," Victor whispered looking at the heart rate increase slightly.

"What does that mean?" Luke asked.

"Mother daughter bond may be helping her try to wake up," Sean said softly.

"Momma," Amore said trying to give her kisses.

"Amore," Rose croaked trying to blink.

"Well good afternoon Pookie," Sean smiled. "So glad you finally decided to join us."

"What?" Rose croaked while trying to lift her hand to touch her daughters face.

"Momma up," Amore smiled.

"Darling youve been in a coma for two weeks now," Owen said softly.

"Weve been really worried Baby," North said.

"So glad you awake now," Raven smiled and everyone nodded.

"What do you remember Doll?" Axel asked.

Rose thought back and said softly, "throat hurts."

"Thats from the tube helping you breath Pookie," Sean nodded when North handed her a cup with a straw. "Heres some paper, I need you to write down what you remember so I can make sure the swelling on your brain didnt do any damage, okay?"

Rose nodded and held her daughter close. She wrote something down and pushed it forward. She grabbed her daughter and leaned back against the pillows.

Victor grabbed the paper, "I remember everything, where was My Love when you rescued me? What happened to Michael? What happens now?"

"Uncle and Erica kept Amore for us while we went after you," Nathan said rubbing her leg.

"That fucking asshole is currently in a building waiting for his fucking punishment," Gabriel smirked. "You should have fucking seen his face Trouble, he was scared shitless when he realized the Russian mob that he owes money too is Ravens family. I wish I had a camera it was so picture perfect."

"Da, they told me to have fun," Raven smiled. "They no happy he hurt our Kitten and wanted baby kitten. They say I take you and baby kitten to them soon in Russia."

"The judge says as long as we dont kill him we can deliver our own punishments then he will be shipped off to prison," Kota explained.

"I doubt he will survive long in prison, we have contacts that can make him suffer more," North grumbled holding her hand.

"Why havent you done anything to him while I was asleep?" Corey read from the paper she laid back down.

"We were waiting to see what you wanted to do with him," Victor said softly.

Her eyes widen in surprise and Brandon nodded, "We didnt know if you wanted to have a few swings at him for closure or if you wanted to be involved at all or just wanted us to handle it ourselves."

"We thought we would see what you wanted to do first," Marc said.

"Yeah, we thought you would appreciate the offer and then go from there with what you wanted to do," Silas whispered.

Rose thought about it and ran her fingers through her daughters hair. She kissed her forehead and took the paper, she paused looked at her daughter then wrote something down. Setting it down, she tried to scoot to lay back down so North helped her and she closed her eyes. She held somewhat slightly to her daughter and wrapped Norths arm around the both of them since he was in bed with her. He shifted to hold both girls better and kissed the top of her head.

"As long as you make sure he suffers as much as what he put me through repeatedly and makes sure he cant hurt me and your daughter again then Im okay with no knowing. Oh, and cut off his balls please," Owen chuckles. "Ok Darling, consider it done. We also have a surprise for you, but it can wait until you wake up. You look exhausted and need to rest."

"Do you want me to take her home Beautiful?" Kota asked and she tightened her grip on Amore. "Okay, Ill leave her be. We will see you when you wake up."

"Hey Doc?" Luke asked as he watched her sleep.

"She will wake up Luke, shes not going back into coma," Sean reassured him and Luke sighed in relief.