Chapter 37

The next morning Rose woke up with a message waiting on her from the guys back home. She opened it and squealed in delight.

"What?" Silas grumbled as he sat up and yawned.

"The guys back home have rings also," She beamed as she showed him the pictures the guys sent with their rings on.

"You thought it would just be us?" He asked curiously and she nodded.

"Well yeah, you only called me your wife for Ravens familys protection while we are here so why would the guys back home need to wear rings?" she asked getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom. "I mean they dont need protection."

"We may not be married right now," Silas said as she came back over to him, "but we will be one day and this is our way of showing it to you and everyone else of our commitment and loyalty to you even when we arent together."

"Ok Superman," she nodded but he could tell she didnt believe him. Amore woke up so she went to her room to get her ready for the day. Silas sent off a quick text letting the guys back home know of what just happened.

They spent the next couple of days just learning Ravens parents home and garden. The guys back home enjoyed getting random pictures of the flowers in the garden or random trinkets in the house that she loved. Both girls really liked the music box with bears on it that she said reminded her of the movie Anastasia so Gabe somehow worked his magic and found two that resembled the ones from the movie and even played, Once Upon A December and put them in their rooms for when they got back. The guys favorites were of the "living statues" as she called the three security guards that followed them everywhere and the messages she would include about them such as "Dracula moves!" and "When do they sleep?" and such forth.

On the fourth day she sent out a message that they were leaving Ravens home and heading to St. Petersburg to sight see. North sent a message back saying he had the day off so to send him all the pictures and he will show everyone later. She sent a picture of Amore holding her hand and looking out the window. He sent back a heart and she smiled.

North smiled softly at the pictures and videos she took of exploring the state hermitage museum and Peterhof Palace. She really loved the garden and fountains there. She also found the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood interesting with all the various colors, but he knew her favorite so far had to be the gardens and fountains from Peterhof Palace.

At the same time he was receiving photos from her, he was also receiving photos and videos from Raven, Corey, and Silas of Rose and Amore sight-seeing the various places.

"They look like they are having fun," North said as Silas video called him.

"They are, she really loves the gardens and fountains," Silas said as Raven and Corey came over to him.

"Right now we are at the Palace Square and she finds it very interesting since its related to Anastasia," Corey said.

"Where is she?" North asked and Silas turned the camera around.

"Vladimir with Kittens," Raven said getting off his phone. "Dimitri Nikolai too."

"I dont see them," North said looking around.

"They are right.." Silas trailed off. "Where are they Raven?"

"They..Where Kittens?" Raven growled.

"What the fuck? Where are the bodyguards?" Corey panicked. "Shit!" he screamed as he was shoved down and the phone slid from his hands.

"Whats going on?????" North screamed into the phone as he heard a fight going on. The phone goes silent right after he hears all three of his brothers scream in pain.