Chapter 31

It has been a little over a week and everyone has gotten into a somewhat routine. They still alternated nights with two sleeping with Rose since she still had nightmares without them but they didnt mind. They even came to the comprise that if they had to take a mission on their night whoever covered would swap their night to the person taking the mission, but they tried not to have night missions if possible.

Rose had just walked into the kitchen when Victor came in behind her. "Hey Princess," he whispered wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing the back of her head.

"Hi Prince," she giggled softly as he kissed down to her neck. She let out a soft moan which caused him to growl in response. She clutched his wrists and let out a soft gasp at his growl.

"Someone found something new they like?" North chuckled coming in behind them. She tensed and looked down at the ground. "Nope, dont do that Baby," he said lifting her head as Victor walked away to make her something to eat. "What did Mr. B and I tell you?"

"Its a good thing to let you know what I like and its okay to show you affection in front of the others, no one will get jealous or mad," she said softly.

"Good girl," Owen said walking in and kissing her cheek before making him something to drink.

She smiled and North let her to go to make sure Victor made her something healthy to eat. She grabbed a glass so she could get water but as she turned to get water from the ice/water compartment she lost feeling and the glass slipped and shattered.

"Crap," she muttered as all three men rushed to check on her. "Im fine, it just slipped," she explained.

North picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, "Im fine really," she sighed.

"Was the glass wet or did you lose feeling?" Owen asked as Marc walked in and began cleaning up.

"I lost feeling sorry," she whispered looking at Norths chest.

"Its not your fault Baby," North said rubbing her back. She burst into tears and he just held her tighter.

"Yes it is," she sobbed in anger, "If I wasnt so messed up it wouldnt have happened."

"Its just a glass Beautiful, it can be replaced," Kota said coming over. "You cant and we dont want to lose you or that baby bird sleeping upstairs."

"Pookie, North what happened? Why is there blood on the both of you?" Sean asked coming into the kitchen.

"What?" They asked at the same time.

"Darling lost feeling in her hand while she was holding a glass. It slipped and broke on the floor. We thought North picked her up before she got hurt but it appears not to be the case. None of us noticed because we were trying to calm her down, shes frustrated about her flare up." Owen explained grabbing some paper towel and began wiping up the dripping blood.

"You dont feel that?" Sean asked as he pulled a piece out and she shook her head. "That should hurt."

"Is it adrenaline or loss of feeling?" Kota asked and Sean shrugged.

"I dont know," he answered honestly. "But it will require a couple of stitches. North take her to my office so I can properly take care of it and make sure there isnt any other wounds."

As they walked to the office Amore began crying. "My Love," she said trying to wiggle free.

"Ill get her," Victor said "Gabe will want to dress her anyway so we will go wake him up. You should be done by the time hes done with her."

"Thank you, she whispered as she leaned over to kiss him softly on the lips.

"Good girl," North whispered as he finished taking her into Seans office. He kept her in his lap while Sean moved around and cleaned up the cut and a couple other small cuts.

After giving her about five stitches, he wrapped her foot and handed her a pain pill. "I dont want it," she shook her head. "I dont hurt."

"Baby," North sighed while rubbing her arms.

"Honest North, it doesnt hurt," she shook her head.

"Okay Pookie," Sean nodded and put the medicine back. "But if it does start to hurt, I need you to tell someone. I mean it, as soon as it starts to hurt tell someone, I need to see if it starts off low or intense or what level it is since you are obviously in a flare up."

"I promise," she nods.

"Thanks Doc," North said as he carried her out the door and took her to her room. He propped up her foot and turned on the TV. "Ill be right back with your food, be a good girl and stay still."

"Yes Sir," she smiled as she found a show to watch.

About an hour later Sean knocks on the door, "How are you feeling Pookie?"

"Its a little tingly," she shrugs, "but its fine."

"Lets try putting your foot down and see how you feel," he said moving her foot and helped her stand. She moaned as her foot started to throb, "Starting to hurt?" she nodded and he helped her back into bed. "Ill go get you some medicine."

"I dont want any," she shook her head. "Ill just keep my foot up."

"Being difficult Peanut?" Nathan asked walking in. Sean nodded and Nathan shook his head, "I heard you had an accident this morning."

"Im fine," she sighed, "I dont need pain medicine Honey."

"What about a compromise?" Sean asked and Rose looked at him confused. "What if I just give you one now and we see how you feel later today?"

"I dont want it," she pouted.

"Whats going on?" Owen asked coming in.

"Pookie is starting to hurt and wont let me give her pain medicine," Sean whined.

"She likes being difficult," Nathan chuckled. "She keeps saying she doesnt need it but yet shes in pain when she stands."

"What if she takes some of her CBD right now and then if it doesnt work within lets say 30 minutes she has to take a pain medicine?" Silas asked coming in.

"Fine with me," Sean nodded and they looked at her.

"I have no choice, do I?" she asked.

"Im trying to compromise Pookie," Sean sighed, "If I had my way you would only get pain medicine."

"Okay, Im sorry," she sighed. "I just dont want to take them."

"I know Pookie but we wont let you get addicted to them, I promise," Sean nodded.