Chapter 55

Ravens father gently squeezed her hand and they began to walk down to the group of men standing under an arch that had various colors of roses weaved through it. She was amazed by the fairy lights as they walked under the trees and tried not to cry at the beauty of it all.

She walked up to the group and smiled at them. They smiled back and Raven took her hand in his. Ravens father kissed her cheek then went to sit by his wife. Draven and Vlad both were beside Amore who was sitting in her grandmothers lap. Just then she got down and the dogs stood beside her. She held on to their backs and they helped keep her balance as she walked over to her mom. Owen picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Papa," She giggled and kissed him back.

The vows were said and then they said vows to protect Amore and raise her as their own flesh and blood. By the end almost everyone was emotional and when she kissed them everyone cheered.

"I now pronounce you Rose and Amore Ravenstahl, forever birds of the Blackbourne Toma team," Dr. Roberts said smiling. Everyone cheered and clapped.

Rose took turns dancing with everyone and they also danced with Amore.

"Were you surprised Darling?" Owen asked as they slow danced.

"Very," Rose smiled. "Why Ravenstahl though? I would have thought it would be Blackbourne honestly," She whispered staring into those icy steel eyes she loved so much.

"Ravens father requested it to make sure you will always have the Ravenstahl protection," Owen explained. "It doesnt really matter to us since we are all keeping our last names. Everyone that matters and the Academy knows we are one unit and per our request Amores original birth certificate was destroyed. She is now and will forever be a Ravenstahl and have Ravenstahl DNA according to paperwork. We are the only ones that will know the truth, she will never know her true origins unless you feel one day to tell her. We are her fathers now and forever more."

"Yes you are," Rose smiled and kissed him softly.

"Daughter," Ravens father said coming over.

"Papa," She beamed and hugged him.

"Happy Daughter?" He asked as they danced.

"Very much so," She beamed and giggled as he spun her. "I cant thank you enough for all you have done for us Papa."

"Protect family always," he smiled. "Make sons very happy."

"They make me very happy also. Im so blessed they and accept me and my daughter," she whispered.

"Our granddaughter," Papa corrected.

"Yes," she beamed and kissed his cheek.

"Time to go," Momma said tapping her husband on his shoulder.

"Thank you for everything," Rose said hugging her mother in law tightly.

"See soon," Ava said hugging her then kissing Amore on her cheek.

Rose wiped away a tear as Ravens family left. Amore soon left with Erica and Jessica to stay the night with them.

"Time for fun Kitten," Raven smirked as he picked her up and carried her inside. Rose burst out laughing as the rest of the team followed behind them.

Once they reached the bedroom though she suddenly became nervous. "How is this going to work?" She asked while looking down at her fingers.

"However you want Baby," North said kissing her softly. "We dont even have to tonight if you dont want to."

"I want to but" She trailed off.

"But what?" Raven asked.

"You know my experience and my body isnt what it once was and—" She was cut off by Ravens kiss. She gasped and he deepened the kiss.

Once he was sure she was breathless he pulled away, "You beautiful wife Kitten," Raven growled as he kissed along her neck making her gasp and goosebumps to appear on her body. "Feel you do us," he took her hand and trailed it down to his throbbing cock.

"Oh," She gasped in amazement.

"Thats all of us," Corey whispered in her ear as he came up behind her and pressed into her back. Her eyes widen in feeling him just slightly smaller than Raven.

"That wont fit," She whispered.

"Oh it will Darling," Owen gave her a millimeter smirk. "And it will feel so good."

"Just trust us Baby," North growled as he cupped himself.

"I did that?" She asked Raven as he made her hand squeeze him.

"Da Kitten, only you," He growled as he kissed her. She moaned as Corey nibbled along her neck.

They carefully undressed her, ever so slowly teasing her body with ghost like touches until she was begging for them to touch her. By the time they got her naked she was soaked and trembling with need.

"What are you doing to me?" She asked in confusion.

"Showing you exactly how you are suppose to be loved," Corey smiled before attacking her nipples with gentleness of a feather but then suddenly biting down to bring just a little bit of pain then back to gentle caresses.

"Please," She begged even though she really didnt know what she was begging for.

"Oh we will Kitten," Raven smirked as he lowered himself to his knees.

"What?" She asked once she felt his breath at her lower region.

"Just trust him," Corey said making her lay back down. "It will feel so good, I promise."

Raven took one lick and she gasped at the sensation. "Can I keep eating my snack?" Raven asked as he nibbled on her thighs.

"Please Raven more please," She begged just before Corey stuck his cock in her mouth.

"Fucking hell," Corey gasped as she began sucking on his throbbing member. "So perfect, fuck she has no gag reflex," he growled as she took him all the way in.

Raven went back to licking and sometimes sucking her clit making her move against his face. She moaned sending vibrations through Corey which caused him to thrust faster. "Shit, Im not going to last long, Raven."

"Wait," Raven growled just before sending Rose over the edge. Just as she climaxed Raven stood and thrust into her.

"Oh," She gasped as the sudden fullness of his cock in her. She rode out her orgasm while Raven slowly thrust in and out.

"Fuck Kitten," Raven growled as she slowly came down. Raven flipped them over causing her to let go of Corey. Once she was on top Corey came up behind her. "Be still Kitten," Raven whispered then kissed her to help distract her.

Corey gently pushed against her puckered hole and she gasped. Raven just kept kissing her then slowly moved to help her not think of what Corey was doing. After what felt like ages Corey was fully in her. They worked in tandem one going in while the other pulled out.

"Oh my god," She moaned at how full and complete she felt. "Oh," she repeated as they worked her body to another high. "Oh, oh, oh," She moaned as they moved faster.

"So fucking tight," Raven growled.

"So perfect, thats it, fuck," Corey growled.

"Cum Kitten," Raven growled slapping her ass.

"Oh," She yelled as she climaxed pulling them to climax with her. She trembled under their touch.

They pulled out slowly causing her to whimper. "Dont worry Darling, we are just beginning," Owen smirked as him and Sean came over to her.