Chapter 17-Edited

After breakfast they headed over to Owens place and Rose noticed that the study was shut which it normally wasn't. "Don't ask Trouble," Gabriel smirked and she nodded in agreement. "Oy fuckers the birthday girl and Mommy are here!"

Rose blushed and everyone hugged her tightly which she loved. She headed to the kitchen to get a drink and while she was filling the cup with water, she lost feeling and the cup slipped into the sink. She took a deep breath, held it and slowly let it out.

"You okay Aggele Mou?" Silas asked coming up behind her and grabbing the cup to fill it back up for her. He put a straw in it and held it up for her to sip.

She pulled away and nodded, "It happens sometimes. I just need a moment and it will come back. Ill just go out and take some meds before I find out what Gabe has planned."

"Where is it?" he asked softly.

"My bag. Ill take both since one is faster but the other lasts longer."

"Stay here," he said and she nodded. He came back with her bag and held her waist and walked with her to the back yard. He spotted North watching with concern but a quick shake of his head and North stayed where he was. He knew Silas would text in a little bit letting him know what was going on.

She went behind the barn and leaned against it. He opened her bag she looked in it. "3 Gummies and then one of the blunts that are wrapped," she said honestly. He handed her 3 gummies and helped her get a drink. He handed her the smoke and lit it for her. She inhaled, held it for a bit then let it out away from them. "Thank you Superman."

"Does it help a lot?" He asked honestly while tapping away on his phone. "I'm just letting them know we are outside so they don't send out a search party."

"Sometimes not always but its better than being addicted to pain pills again and its natural since it comes from the ground. Ill suffer on the days it doesnt work if it means I dont have to take pain pills again," She whispered softly. Once she was done he could tell she was lost in her mind for a minute but he wasnt worried because she had a soft smile on her lips. He took a quick picture and sent it to the group. She snapped out of it shortly after and took a drink with his help. She squeezed her fingers and beamed when they worked. She hesitantly took his hand in his and intertwined their fingers. Smiling softly when he didnt pull away she leaned her head on his arm and they walked back.

"Mama," Amore cooed as they walked in and Rose sat with her and kissed her all over.

Amore giggled and Rose smiled, "Hi My Love. My beautiful Princess. Te Amo Mi Amor," She said holding her close.

"You speak Spanish?" Owen asked. Rose nodded, "Very little, I use to know more as a child, but I forgot over the years. Thats where I came up with her name. It was something my Oma use to tell me as a child that I wanted to pass on to my children if I ever was blessed with them. I wish I remembered more but I can always reteach myself someday. I would love for her to become fluent it in and other languages as she grows."

"What would you like for her to learn?" Axel asked.

"Oh my goodness, before you I just wanted her to learn to love herself and be happy. I also wanted to relearn my native American, which is Cherokee and Aztec, heritage as well as my Czechoslovakia and Mexican heritage and pass it down to her. I hope she has a passion to do ballet like I use to or even drawing and reading. It would be nice if she learned Chinese, Japanese, and Korean so we can watch the dramas and anime without subtitles or just to see how accurate they are but it will be up to her. I also want her to learn just as much as she can. Now that you are here I want her to learn all of your passions and heritage as well. It would be amazing if she learned about Greece, Russia, Japan, cooking, reading and playing music, marina biology and everything about water, sign language, coding and computer stuff, working on vehicles, hair and fashion, marital arts, self-defense, weapons, just everything you want to teach her but you dont have to also if you dont want to."

"Really? You want her to learn about our passions?" Victor asked shocked.

"Only if you want to," she said looking down. "If you are going to be her daddies then she will want to be with you and might pick up some passions from you as well."

"That would be amazing Darling," Owen smiled softly.