Chapter 38

"What is going on?" Owen asked rushing into the house. The rest of the team were right on his heels.

"Watch" North growled before punching the wall and storming off.

Victor hit rewound the video from North's phone and hit play. Everyone watched Rose and Amore exploring then the conversation then watch North talk to Silas. Then they gasp as they watch the panic go across Raven, Corey, and Silas' face then the attack before the video ends.

"What the fuck" Gabriel gasped.
Axel's phone rang. "Hello?"

"Axel" Raven's father's voice filled the room.

"What is going on? North was on the phone with Silas when they were attacked. Are they okay?"

"All three sons in hospital," Raven's father growled. "Daughter baby gone. Plane on way get all 11 you."

"What about the security?" Brandon asked.

"Gone too. Signs show fight attack go with daughter baby."

"We'll be ready at the airport," Axel said.

"I find Axel, I kill who hurt family."

"You and us both," Axel nodded before hanging up.

No one spoke during the plane ride and when they arrived at the airport in Russia they met Raven's father. "New sons," Raven's father nodded and Axel nodded. "Father, this is Mr. Blackbourne, Dr. Sean Green, Nathan Griffin, North and Lucian Taylor, Gabriel Coleman, Kota Lee, and Victor Morgan."

"How are Raven, Corey, and Silas?" Sean asked.

"Doctor," Raven's father nodded. "Um they sleep."

"They are in a coma?" Sean asked and he nodded.

"Shit," Gabriel shook his head.

"What happened?" North asked.

"Come, video," he motioned for them to get in his limo and they took off. Once they arrived at the house Raven's mother was waiting outside for them.

"Mama," Axel said hugging her softly.

"Axel, Brandon, Marc my sons," she hugged Marc and Brandon. "New sons."

"Yes Mama," Brandon nodded and introduced everyone.

"Inside, show video," Raven's father said and Raven's mom started crying again.

"Is bad," she cried. "Want sons, daughter, baby home now."
"We will find them Mama and see revenge," North growled.

They followed Raven's father into an office and once everyone was sitting down his father hit play. They watched security cameras as the security guards follow Rose and Amore to the fountains. They see Silas on the phone and Raven and Corey go over to him. The camera goes back to the security men watching as Rose hands Amore a flower and a drink. As she kneels down to her daughter a man comes up to the girls and Rose wraps Amore to her chest. The security guards rush over to them but then stop when the man opens his jacket to reveal a bomb attached to him. The security men follow and surround the girls and walk out of screen. Just then three other men begin fighting Silas, Raven, and Corey. They watch as two of the men pull out guns and begin shooting at Corey and Raven. They are hit then they turn the gun on Silas who falls after being hit multiple times.

"Can you track your men?" Axel asked Raven's father.

"Nikolai Dimitri hospital with sons," Raven's father said turning off the videos. "Vladimir drop detection. Searching still."

"Can we see them?" Sean asked and Raven's father nodded.

They arrived at the hospital and the doctor in the room spoke to his father then left. A few minutes later he returned and handed Sean a stack of papers that were translated into English.

"Thank you," He nodded and left. "The bullet wounds have exit wounds, they are on antibiotics to prevent infections. They have cracked ribs and they suffered stab wounds as well. They have road rash from fighting and they possibly have concussions and brain swelling. They put them in medically induced a coma to give their bodies time to rest and heal. They will most likely try and wake them tomorrow."

"What about the bodyguards?" Brandon asked.

Sean looked through some more papers and said, "They were beaten and stabbed. They have cracked ribs but no brain swelling. We can try and talk to them once they wake."

"They better have some answers," North said while clenching his fists.