P R O L O G U E ( edited )

COPYRIGHT: 'CUDDLE SERVICE' including all chapters, prologue, epilogue, and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, @kreachermuch, and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

UPDATED A/N: I know the category is HUMOR but this book is nowhere near hilarious. this is the most depressing and, well just not funny. the reason why it's in the HUMOR category is that it's the freaking Rank, I don't know what's happening why it's ranking so freaking high. just that. dunno what else to say but read at YOUR OWN RISK!

I love you! And if you are looking for something funny and proceed to read this and then just scowl at me then comment how not funny this is... I am so sorry. ahahaha it's the rank people gotta care about that. :) ily tho.

Just a clarification, when I wrote this I had no idea I certain book by Shiela B. The Teddybear agreement exists on here, and the story is nowhere near close to it :) I read the book now, and it's freaking awesome. And no, this is not inspired by that book either.

(1st draft —rewrite on the way)
••

P R O L O G U E

••

Maxie Foreman

A tickling vibration erupted inside my jean pocket causing me to let out a silent giggle.

I'm very ticklish, I know.

Holding in my laugh I decided to pull out the source, my cellphone, discreetly of course; I don't want to get caught by my teacher.

As I successfully accomplished pulling out my phone without getting caught, I hurriedly put it in between my textbook and Me, so to anyone else, it looks like I'm reading when in reality, I'm on my phone.

A frown made its way to my freckled forehead as I read I had a message from an unknown number.

'Is this Ms.Maxie Foreman?'

I hummed, pursing my lips together. I have two numbers and this is my private number, only the most important people in my life know it.

My other number is the one where my clients usually text me, and even then I have all their numbers saved to my phone.

I wonder who this could be?

Only one way to find out, I decide subconsciously. After looking around to see if someone is looking, I surreptitiously replied.

'Um yes, may I know who this is?'

Not a minute after the text was sent, my phone vibrated once again.

'This is Sharon, I got your number from Dr. Hemmings. I need to speak with you, personally if that's okay? I need a massive favor.'

The text read. My frown deepened. Dr. Hemmings is one of the people who know my private number.

She's the psychiatrist I work with, most of my clients are recommended by her. This must be important.

I decided to reply with affirmation asking where and when the meeting is to be held and the reason behind it.

The reply didn't take long once again.

'Thank you for your consideration, please meet me at the City Garden Cafe around 5:00 pm.

Well, the meeting's scheduled then.

_________________• . •___________________

A/N: Hey guys! New story! This is my entry to the #NoMoreBullying movement.

As we all know, In many ways, cyberbullying can be worse, more harmful, and harder to stop than traditional bullying. It can happen during or outside of school hours, and it is less visible to school officials. Images and messages can be quickly distributed by cyberbullies to a wide audience. Additionally, cyberbullying can often be perpetrated by an anonymous offender, making it difficult to pinpoint the origin and stop it. Especially to us writers.

(I just copied that from the internet)

But seriously if you are against bullying take a stand and do this movement. #NoNoreBullying

I challenge five of my loves to join the movement SareenaDaredia sarah798 jade_says viability CJustMe

Ps. this is a short story.

And of course #VOCORESH! Tell me what you think of the prologue and I'll update the book asap! I need your feedback guys' this new story is my love.

VOTE COMMENT READ AND SHARE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO Zeyda2323 for editing this!!

© All Rights Reserved 2015 kreachermuch