ⓝⓘⓝⓔⓣⓔⓔⓝ

Thank you oh so much longinglouis for the wonderful banner to the side :) i love it a lot!

This chapter is for you :)

••

Guys, this is once again, as usual not edited. so ignore the typos, grammar errors and spelling. if you whine you Edit it, just saying.

Updated AN: I added more scene on this chapter :)

••

C H A P T E R • N I N E T E E N

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you." - Augustus Waters

MAXIE FOREMAN (present)

"He lives inside you? What do you mean? Like exorcism?!" I exclaim bewildered, dumbfounded, and confuse as hell at Jaden's Confession.

He nods slowly like a wounded puppy.

We are now inside his room again, after his little freak show--I mean, him totally changing into someone else. Like literally. I don't how he did it, but the minute the aggressive persona who sounds like an evil replica of Jim Carrey charge towards me like an angry wolf he manages to "Take over" as he said, before the bad him hurt me.

See? Confusing.

Jaden looks reluctant about confessing everything to me, but after what I've witnessed I demand fiercely for an explanation because there's no way in hell I'm leaving without it. And now he is telling me. Thank god.

And I'm not sure if I'm prepared for another episode of Jaden's mysteries unfold. But I need to know now. or I'll go crazy.

"I'll tell you everything okay? Please just try to understand. I don't know how long I can hold him in, he is strong very strong. I can only take over now because you are here. you make me stronger than him." He confesses.

I only nod unable to say a coherent response. Gosh, everything sounds so freaky. I'm honestly scared to death. imagine the love of your life is having another person living inside of him? What is this? Avatar the legend of Aang? Or wait ... Fight club! Could this possibly be? Like the same case?

"I was abuse as a child..." he started still looking at me gauging my reaction. I nod telling him to continue despite how fast my heart is. Jesus. am I prepare for this?

I don't have a choice. if I want to help him. 

"My father kicked me and my mom out of the house when I was eleven, we live in the street for weeks until my mom met this guy..." His voice cracked looking down embarrassed. I took his hand in mine and squeeze it assuringly.

Oh god, this is just the beginning and I'm already weeping. My love has been through a lot.

"I-I actually forgot about all this, I just remember it when Jason put it in my head. but I know it's all true, I guess it was just too much and I unconsciously push it in the farthest corner of my head, he is using it because I know it's my weakness." He continues. again I didn't say anything. I just squeeze his hand very tightly while sniffing.

"He took us to this place in the middle of the woods, a-and h-he." He stops. his voice is barely audible. a shiver runs down my spine, my heart shrinks. I know what is about to go down will scar me for life.