E ᑭ I ᒪ O G ᑌ E

Sorry for the loooong wait :)

As usual not EDITED! Errors overload! You've been warned!

________________________________________________________________________________

E I O G E

Maxie Foreman

One and a half year or something later....

I lean down kissing Tyler's forehead and head downstairs to the kitchen silently afraid to make a noise and wake my son.

"Good morning." I greeted Margaret and Ausy cheerfully.

They both look up and smile brightly mirroring my reaction.

"Good morning sweetie, ready for your first day?" Margaret asks as she spread Nutella on a sandwich and hands it over to me as I sit down on a stool.

"More than ever, I've been looking forward to this day Maggie," I reply sighing dreamily taking a bite of my sandwich,

College. up to this day I still can't believe I'm finally moving forward to my future after everything that happened.

"I know, finally right?" She chirp. I nod my head enthusiastically. After a very long time of trying to apply to the nearest Universities, I finally got accepted. it was hard considering my predicaments in the past that cause a dent in my papers.

my smile falters thinking about the past.

It's been a year and a half since the last time I saw him, I have given up waiting. I have accepted the fact he is no longer a part of my life. He's never coming back.

"Mark is probably on his way, is everything unpacked?" She asks referring to my... well a client. yes, I'm still doing the snuggle therapy. since it's the only job I'm actually good at and well that I enjoy.

I take a glance at my wristwatch checking the time. "Yeah, I'm just waiting for him," I mumble, Mark is also a college student, a sophomore a year ahead of me, I met him online when he asked for my service. He has a SAD, I was surprised when he told me since I am aware of his case, those types usually don't just let strangers talk to them or much more cuddle with them, he's been told that cuddling might cure his case, but not fully. so far he's been doing great, after five months of cuddling, and I actually gave him a discount since he is a college student, and well I kind of have a soft spot with him, so far his SAD diminished a little bit, and now we became a really good friend and I think we are heading to the lover's direction, I don't know yet. but he's been sending different messages. He is a sweet guy.

A month after J--he left I found out I'm pregnant, it hurts to even think about his name a lot. no matter how many times I tried telling myself that it's over, done, ended.

there's still a pit in my stomach that twitch at a very little thought that he is coming back. but after a year and a half and after I gave birth to my son, Tyler---who is now one year old. I have given up.

Tyler helps me a lot. instead of sulking and wallow on my own grief, I focus my attention on my son. The humiliation of the silent murmurs I had to endure during the second term of my senior year is almost unbearable, but I faced it and now I'm starting college.

The opportunity of going to more luxurious universities has passed since I wasn't able to get in despite my acceptance letters. I was late. I had to focus on my son as my priority. thankfully Maggie, Rorry, and Rosie(Dr. Hemming) were there to help me get through it all.

And We moved.

When Maggie quit her Job as a flight attendant she manages to get a new stable job in Chicago as a manager of a hotel. she asks me to come with her and by that time I really thought that leaving the town where he left me is a good idea. I can finally move on and erase him completely out of my life.