ⓕⓘⓥⓔ (Edited)

C H A P T E R • F I V E

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in."
- Morrie Schwartz

Maxie Foreman

(Flashback continues...)

"You're kidding!" As expected, my best friend exclaims in disbelief.

I had told her what had taken place only fifteen moments ago, being the weird encounter with Jaden.

I shake my head indignantly, "I kid you not, he actually asked me out to the coffee shop. He's probably just setting up some kind of a payback or something for hitting him though." I answer her as nonchalant as I can muster.

"Whatever happens don't give in to the temptation, boys like him don't go for girls like us. And he is definitely bad news, he is probably the biggest bully there is! He is homophobic! Sexist! And who knows he is probably a rapist! Ever wonder why our school is full of closeted gays? That's because of him! Remember Larry? The sophomore, Larry? He transferred here flamboyantly gay throwing rainbows and glitters and where's he disappeared to?! Gone like the wind! He probably pulverized the poor unicorn!" My best friend says, totally overreacting.

I remember Larry, he was a nice kid but Jaden had a slight valid reason to beat him to a pulp. rumor said Larry tried to grab Jaden's crotch in the male locker room. Females are allowed to defend themselves against a man or woman if they do something against one's will but men aren't? But that was the rumor that circulated the school. 

I roll my eyes at my best friend's attempt to change my mind. Of course, I already made up my mind and the answer is; Hell to the No!

There is no way in hell I'm going to turn up in the coffee shop. Besides, I highly doubt that he is going to show up his arrogant arse. And one more thing. I strongly believe that he and his group of minions are betting for it right now. Pretty little Virgin will show up and let him get his way with an innocent nobody like me. Like hell that'll happen. Hell will freeze over when it does.

I know his game and I don't intend on playing it. And I highly doubt he'll even remember it. It happened fifteen minutes ago and school is officially over. But what if he's serious? Nah doubt it. Jaden Mahone is never serious. Serious is not in his vocabulary.

"And remember that Emo kid he bullied last month!? Rumour has it he was the sole reason why he hung himself!" She continues exaggeratedly. 

I honestly had no idea that my best friend kept tabs on Jaden. Nonetheless, I shrug and continue walking. And no, that Emo kid didn't die.

We are currently strolling through the hallway of the school about to exit. Rory is beside me reminding me of all his amazing track records.

"So you're not going?" she asks once again in a hopeful voice.

I just smile at her and shake my head.

This makes her sigh in relief immediately.

"Oh thank god! I understand he is extremely hot but looks can be deceiving and well, the guy has a reputation. Abysmally might I add?" She said cheerily. Like I didn't get it fifteen minutes ago.

"I'm not as stupid as you think I am Ro, so calm your tits," I mutter sarcastically, but reassuringly.
She rolls her eyes playfully and grins.

"I know you're not stupid and I trust you to stay away from the likes of him. His words are poison, it'll literally kill you."

I shrug and continue with my pace. We manage to step out of the school harmless and both of us continue walking in silence towards the bus stop.

"I bet he's gonna be so mad you stood him up!" Ro exclaims happily once again making me snort.

Him, mad? Jaden Mahone? I doubt it. He'd probably forgot about it.

"I doubt that, he doesn't even know me. Based on his reaction it was the first time he'd noticed me, no recognition at all." I reassure.

That asshole, we have four classes together and he doesn't even know me, can he be more full of himself? Chauvinistic motherfucker. He only cares about himself, clearly.

My best friend huffs, nodding in agreement.

"I just hope for your sake he really doesn't. Everything about him screams heartaches and gallons of Ben and Jerry's. And that's hella expensive."

I hum in response as we continue walking.

The walk to the bus stop is long, it takes us thirty minutes at a leisurely pace. 

And who is waiting by the bus stop?

The infamous delinquent himself.

• • •

A/N: Heya!

So i'm kind of busy so i'm afraid there will be no update tomorrow. sorry but no promises!!

Just please please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! Maybe i'll be able to write the next chapter because of that. this story is my new love since IDAS is ending! Heheh please support all my works!

Love,

Kreacher!

--Thank you so much @xo_daydreamer_  for editing!