ⓣⓦⓞ (Edited)

Heya Cuddle bears!! Please vote, comment, share, love the world, and stop hating ;)

Excuse the typos and Grammar errors, please.

Ps.! Thank you so much for making this book reach #103 in HUMOR! Argh!

C H A P T E R • T W O

Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you. - Augustus Waters x

MAXIE FOREMAN

The fleeting clouds reflected over the glass-paneled window of the bus as I leaned my head against the headrest of my leather seat.

The song A Hearts wants what it wants by Selena Gomez erupting in my ear through my earpods. I feel melancholic.

My thoughts are drifting around what my best friend said.

Jaden Mahone.

How could I possibly describe Jaden Mahone?

A bully?

A delinquent?

A bastard?

A heartless soulless mother fucker?

An Ex?

And he is in need of my service? Desperately might I add? I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that he is depressed. I mean Jaden Depress? The number one former bully of the William McArthur High? And by the sound of his mother's desperate voice, I know it's something serious.

How could it possibly be? Jaden Depressed? Why? Is Karma finally catching his pathetic ass? I should be happy. At least a little glad or even relieved but no. My conscience is taunting me.

"We're done, I got what I want, and you are just a fuck to me."

I feel my heart constrict against my chest painfully at the sudden memory, feeling my eyes burn once again.

I can't do it. I can't. He deserves it. He deserves to suffer. Being on the same building as him is hard enough--well not in the same building anymore since he left.

How much more if we are in the same room? What more, cuddling?

Although. We are talking about $60 per hour here. I still can't do it. He can eat his shitload of money.

He rips my heart brutally out of my chest, squeezed it with a hammer fist, and stomped on it until nothing left. He broke me. He shattered me. Without remorse, he turned his back at me knowing my past. Knowing I have no one but Rory.

It took me months to grow numb. I'm still in pain, but I've grown to get used to it.

"Please don't leave me..." I beg my voice cracking. The desperation, the fear, the hopelessness in my voice is evident. It came to the point that my pride doesn't matter anymore. I need him. I can't be without him.
He sniggers menacingly.

"I'm transferring schools', it'll be easier for you to move on, and besides I don't want to see your ugly face anymore. We. Are. Over." Every word contains venom breaking me even more. How could he possibly say these words to me? Where's the Jaden I know and I love?

"You can't do that, how could you?! You said you love me!" I manage to throw back at him my voice is low and helpless. I feel exhausted.

I'm pathetic.

"Love? You girls are easy to manipulate, once you hear what you want to hear, you give in! Pathetic." He spat in disgust. He's looking at me like I'm a piece of trash.

"Fuck you!"

I gasp escape my lips when I hear the bus door close taking me out of my stupor. Wet warm liquid travels down slowly across my cheek. I watch my stop drift away as the bus started to move away.

I wipe the tears frantically mentally kicking myself for being such an idiot.

"Damn you, Mahone! I missed my stop!"

••••••

A/N: touch down!

I know again i said short chapters :) i don't want to go into more useless details and just jump into the point. So did anyone see that coming?

Updates of this book will be frequent like maybe daily? Lol that has a nice sound to it isn't it? Just keep voting and inspiring me and that theory is not impossible!

Love ya'll

VOTE COMMENT SHARE