ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ (Edited)

The moving picture of Jaden to the side! It's Drew Roy everyone :)

Thank you so much for reading! As promise daily update!

(Please please excuse the typos and grammar errorssss)

Thank you so much for 200+ reads and 40+ votes! And #78 in Humor ranks. I've never reach rank this high so fast! I love you all so much!

C H A P T E R • T H R E E

Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning. - Desmond Tutu

Maxie Foreman

"You really bailed."

My best friend says in disbelief as she sits down on the chair across from me. We are currently on our lunch period.

"I can't believe you actually wanted me to cuddle that spawn of satan." I retorted accusingly.

She sighs frustratedly.

"That's because I believe that he is depressed because of the breakup, who knows." She mumbles shrugging.

I scoff rolling my eyes in disbelief.

"It's been six months since he broke my heart, I doubt that he'll consult a psychiatrist just because of that. Trust me, he was gloating when he left me." I mumble as my chest starts aching once again at the reminder. That fucktard. Despite the effort of trying to sound heartless, I still wonder what's wrong with him. To point that he needs to actually see an expert. I knew he was crazy before, but not Legit crazy!

"I heard he attempted suicide twice." My best friend blurted whispering.

The gap between my eyebrows meets.
I don't know if this is one of her tricks to get me to say yes but I hear the seriousness in her voice.

My heart suddenly painfully humps my chest with vigor. Damn Jaden attempted suicide? The fuck? How serious is this?

"What?" I ask flabbergasted.

"I don't want to tell you, but his mom is desperate, I found out that Jaden is not exactly my mother's patient, he was just transferred or something from other doctors, I'm not exactly sure why but my mom said that his depression is possible because of the breakup, Jaden is not saying anything in their session as my mom said, but when she talked to his mother, she found out that he's having nightmares and she heard your name a couple of times being chanted in his sleep." My best friend informs.

I find it hard to process this information.
He's calling my name? He was transferred from a different doctor?

How strange... Fuck I can't believe that peeked up my curiosity. I gotta admit. Hearing that he says my name in his sleep kind of tickles my heart. I once loved that useless bigot. There's satisfaction at the thought, knowing that dreams about me, well I'm not sure if he dreams about me, maybe he has nightmares, who knows? I'm actually stabbing him to death in his dreams.
But damn. He hurt me so damn much to the point that I actually Googled if African voodoo exists. I wanted to take his soul and send it to hades where he belongs.

I sigh defeatedly. "Ro, you saw how broken I was... I don't want to go through the same shit again." I state, feeling miserable all of the sudden.

My best friend's face softens at the reminder.
"I know, that's why I'm so adamant about this, I know you still love him, and deep inside I know he must have a reason for ditching you like that, think about it, it was so sudden, and knowing him after you two got together, I still can't believe he'll do something so .... cruel, don't you think there's a reason behind that? It's time to find out."

She declares softly and tenaciously. I know Rory loves me a lot, like a sister, and I know she's not actually sending me to the wolves to break me to pieces and her motives are probably for my sake.

But she's right, I think I deserve to know the truth behind the sudden breakup?
Don't you think you're six months late? A voice in my head murmurs.

Six months. It's been that long.

"She's right."

"Who's right?" My best friend asks, I didn't realize I said that out loud.

I shake my head trying to snap out of my thoughts. "I mean, don't you think it's too late for that, I mean it's been six months Ro." I retaliate.

"But you haven't moved on."

And I know she's right once again.

🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂

A/N: i hope you guys are not bored. lol

As promise another update! Lol i honestly though i wont be able to update today but yay i did!

Please consider leaving a VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE if you like :)

Love ya'll

-KREACHER