ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ

This is dedicated to @gargibhosale!!

She guess Jaden's alter so she can ask me anything she wants.... please comment or pm me okay??

Again, please ignore the typos, grammar errors and spelling.

C H A P T E R • F O U R T E E N

"The most important lesson of all: No matter how hard you kick, no matter how high you get, you can't go all the way around."

- The Fault In Our Star

JADEN MAHONE(part two)

"Did you talk!?"

The monster roared looking at me with deadly eyes. I shook my head vigorously swallowing down the forming lump in my throat despite the ache.

I'm scared. The monster is mad. he is always mad and when he's mad he hurts me. he always hurt me.

"The slut is finally dead, took her long enough. tough bitch she is." The monster mumble looking at my mother's lifeless body. he walks closer to her with a prying eye,

She's dead please don't touch her! I beg to scream in my head. My throat is closing once again and my eyes are burning.

"P*ssy." he mumbles opening her cage and poke my mother with his shoes. Her still body didn't move an inch. She's dead. she's really dead.

Please don't. don!t touch her anymore.

I said but it came out as a whimper. the monster heard me and he averted his gaze away from my mom and look at me with a smirk.

"You're next boy," he mutters venomously.

I'm next. I'm ready, just please kill me.

Just when he was about to charge me I heard a siren making the monster stop with the panicky eye. He let out a string of bad words and fled out of the basement.

Footstep, more running footsteps on top than more gunshot.

The last thing I remember is someone lifting my body.

*
*
*
Six months later ...

They're taking me somewhere.

They said I'll be safe there.

They have mothers there. plenty of them to take care of me. they said they are nice. they will feed me and buy me toys. Help me talk. I refuse. the monster will hurt me if I talk.

I'm strong now. I can feel my toes again. I smell good too. I'm clean. they bathe me with bubbles. so many bubbles. they are nice to me.

They didn't hurt me.

*
*
*
Six months later...

They didn't lie.

They took me to a big house. I have so many mommies. and so many siblings ... but, they don't like me.

They said I'm a mute. that I don't talk.

I can't talk. the monster will hurt me. He's still here. I can hear him sometimes. he is really mad. I can see him in my dreams. he is hurting my mom still.

He will kill me too.

*
*
*

They said I have a new mommy and daddy.

They will love me as my real mommy did.

They are coming today.

*
*
*
I have my own room, it's so big and white.

I like it.

My new mommy and daddy are so nice. they love me. My new mommy is so beautiful. her name is Sharon and My new Daddy is scary. his name is John.

They think I'm mute too. they don't understand. the monster will hurt me if I talk.

My mom said I'm having nightmares. I don't remember them.

They've been taking me to doctors, they said they will help me. I didn't say anything. Like always.

They're giving up on me, the doctors are frustrated.

****
I am now fourteen, I am seating on the couch next to my dad we are watching the TV, he is changing the channels when it happened.

It all went blank.

When I wake up it's morning.

I don't remember what happened yesterday.

When I came down the stairs my mom run to me and hug me and started crying.

"My son is awake!" She exclaims excitedly "I prepared breakfast! I cooked all your favorites!" She continues joyfully. she's so happy and I don't understand why. I just go with it and take a sit. the table is full of food.

"I can't believe you called me mom last night Jaden, I'm so happy you're finally talking."

She said surprising me but I didn't say anything. like always.

****

It happened again. I woke up in my room with no recollection of what happened yesterday.

When I walk down the kitchen my mom is so happy again. She surprises me by saying,

"Jaden, I did what you ask me yesterday, I enrolled you! You are starting on Monday son!"

Again. I said nothing. like always.

I know something is wrong.

*****

His name is Jason. He lives inside me.

I woke up again without knowing what happened.

This time I saw a note lying on my side table,

I will rock your world.

Jason.

🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪

Annoying much author??

Okay guys, i made a little research regarding Jaden's case. Apparently it can happen, like the alter can send notes and talk to you. You can hear it in your head. once the case is quite severe and can take over your body anytime.

Okay? So don't raise you eyebrows and think. he left a Note? What the??!! Just saying.

Lol. Jaden's pov will be four parts i guess? Then One more chapter or two more chapter then probably epilogue. Yes it's ending.

Okay so... what do you think??? Ehhh or ahh?? Or nah?? Or wah?? Or woohhh??? Or haahh??? Or asdfghjkl??

Hehehe just vote comment and share.

The most interesting comment will have a dedication and .... wait for it... COOKIES!!

For now have some slice 🍰🍰🍰🍰