ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝⓣⓔⓔⓝ

This book is now Rated R, and it upset me to no end. like my word just came crashing down, that's probably the reason why I'm not too inspired to write.

I blame Jason if he is not so mean and just stop stuffing his disco stick into every hole in sight. ugh.

Once again, not Edited. don't complain okay? Unless you volunteer to edit.
••

C H A P T E R • S E V E N T E E N

I'm super duper uber awesome. - kreachermuch

JADEN MAHONE(part five)

Jason knows how to give a message, he knows how to scare me, the stunt he pulled scared me to death to the point that I beg him to push me on the back of his mind and not let me surface again.

He won.

Today is another day, I don't know how long it has been since I am me. weeks maybe? I have no idea.

One more thing I found out about him, is that he can hear and see my thoughts, but I can't to him.

It is unfair. but he can talk to me and let me know what's happening. how could he be so strong and I'm so weak? The last time I fought him I ended up in a very compromising yet very traumatizing position. since then I stop trying to fight him.

It's like he completely invaded my mind, I no longer exist, everyone knows him as Jaden but they Have no idea that the real Jaden is locked up, inside himself.

Right now I'm eating breakfast, my mom is talking about my nightmares again that I have no idea about, Jason is probably the one seeing it.

"Jaden hon, your breakfast is getting cold, eat your gonna be late for school." My mothers said. I just nod at her and obey.

"Yes, m-mom." I said surprising myself.

I have been building up the courage to talk, every time I resurface, I tried talking and reading. Though I have very little time since Jason barely let me. it's so frustrating sometimes but Jason said he's doing it to protect me.

From what? I have no idea.

*
*
*

"Jason," I spoke like a prayer, I'm in my room. it's late at night I gathered since everything is quiet and dark.

I only just surfaced, I think Jason wants me to or something. he only gets to decide.

"Jason," I tried again. I want to talk to him about something I really really want.

I want to see her again.

I don't know how he did it, but the image in my head is starting to blur like she's barely there anymore. I wonder if this is Jason's doing.

"What?!"

I yelp when I heard his booming voice in my head. I gulp building up the courage to reply, I'm scared of him, to be honest.

"You can hear me?" I ask silently still not comprehending the thought that we can communicate, my heart is beating hard in my chest.

God, I'm doing this, I'm actually talking to myself. To him.

"Let me see her please," I begged.

"Why?" He asks now calmly, though I can feel he doesn't want to talk to me.

"Because I need to," she makes me feel real. I added in my head though I'm pretty sure he can also hear me through it.

"No," he answers firmly.

"Please," I begged desperately. I need to feel alive like I still exist, please.

I continue the plea in my head. if it's possible, I heard him sigh. this is happening we are actually talking.

"Alright, tomorrow," he promises. then I disappear willingly this time.

The next day...(Jason's mind)

Library,

This is her hideout, yeah? It's the nerd's personal haven right!?

I bet the bitch is here, I can't believe I'm actually doing this. f*cking Jaden.

Just a glimpse, just a glimpse, just a glimpse of that nerd, and that's it, he only gets a tiny bit of sight and he's gone. and if he got strong I'll pull him out and take over. I can do this.

We made a deal and if he broke that, this is the last time he'll ever see the sun again.

As I face the door of the shithole they call a library I shake my head rolling my eyes annoyed at myself.

I know I'm cruel, and downright mean but I'm not evil, I honestly feel bad for Jaden, he is barely there like he doesn't exist anymore and I don't him to feel that, he is me, and I am him as fuck up as that sound, besides he is the reason I exist, he builds me.

I sigh making a final decision before I even grab the door handle someone already pushes it hard from the inside causing it to hit me hard in the face making me stumble backward and fall in my ass.

F*ck that hurt!

Who that f*ck?

I clasp on my head as the wave of pain envelope me.

"Are you f*cking blind you sickf*ck!?" I snarled menacingly on the verge to rip whoever the idiots head off.

Then I heard her frantic voice and my anger subside.

I saw the shock on her face when she recognizes me, but what surprised me more is that even when she recognizes who I am, it didn't stop her from worrying.

Then the idea hit me.

This is for Jaden, just this once.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

So Jason can be nice too, but no, he is not. trust me.

A/N: guys the next chapter is last of his POV it's mostly the explanation of everything that happened and the break up,
It's not that interesting really.

If you like the chapter, please kindly vote, comment and share the bool to your mom. she's going to love it.