ⓢⓘⓧⓣⓔⓔⓝ

Hey cuddle buddies, please read the AN below. it's kind of important.

As usual cover your eyes and ignore the mistakes please. Last chapter has load of them and i made no move to correct it. tooo lazzyyy. 👹

••

C H A P T E R • S I X T E E N

"Don't worry. Worry is useless" - TFIOS

JADEN MAHONE(part four)

That was the last time I saw her. And that was the last time I saw the school.

Three years later...

Jason is strong, he is the exact opposite of me, he is smart and he knows when to take over my mind and body and when to leave.

It's like I barely know what's happening anymore, I wake up and stare at the space and not knowing what happened, not knowing how long it has been since I am myself. It's like I don't exist anymore.

Every time I'm aware I'm myself I waste no time looking for remedies to fight him.

My parents had been taking me to the doctors, I saw different types of medication in the bathroom. but I have no idea what they are for. I'm completely aware it's Jason who they are taking since I don't remember anything going there anymore. All of them are still full and untouched.

I need to see her.

She's always in my mind, well every time I am aware I am me. which is not often.

Ever since I saw her she never left my head. it's been years, years since the last time I saw her angelic face. I don't know what's going on with me. it makes me feel ... alive. and real. like myself. she reminds me I'm still here, off ... but lingering.

But Jason seems to know exactly what I'm thinking. he purposely takes over every time I feel determined to fight him.

Like now.

****Jason's Mind*****

He is fighting me again, I can hear and see every thought that roams inside his head. Our head. he took over and I let him. it's been so long since the last time I let him surface. I'm powerful and strong and he is weak.

I'm awfully aware of his past after all he is me. I am him. We are one. but... I am stronger.

And he is weak. he a chicken a spineless idiot who let everyone run him over. I am his anger. I surface because he is bottling me up and I can't take it any longer I'm not letting him be this weak f*ck anymore. He made me and He needed me.

And right now he is fighting me, he doesn't understand how much needed me.

I have to take over again, he'll hurt himself if I don't.

I force myself to substitute now, his thoughts are lingering around a girl. He always thinks about this girl. he is pathetic. I can feel his growing feeling for the girl. It makes him weak. like our pathetic mother. he is weak like her. And I won't let another weakness ruin us, me in particular. like this bitch.

I know this bitch. she's the nerd everyone is talking about. the girl who lost her parents,

poor thing. NOT.

And Jaden doesn't know about it, I won't let him see what going on in school again. not after the last time he almost f*cked up my reputation I work so hard to build for myself.

They are scared of me and I love it. I feed on their fear I crave them. I love seeing them suffer.

Like the monster who fuck up my life.