ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ

Once again not edited! There will be lots of typos, grammar errors, and spelling.

Hope you enjoy it!

C H A P T E R • T W E L V E

The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Maxie Foreman

I manage to sit on the bed without wavering, in a weird twisted way, I kind of knew this is going to happen.

Looking at the boy before me, who looks so mad as if he wants to behead me. I shook my head looking at him with the same intensity.

He needed help

"No." I declared in a hard determined and wavering voice. 

"No?" He asks dangerously calmly.

"No, I'm not leaving till you explain to me why you broke up with me!" I screamed jumping out of the bed aggressively.

Then I realize I'm completely in my birthday suit. Jaden seems to notice as well as his eye scan my completely expose and vulnerable glory. I instantly feel flushed and rush to pick up my clothes and immediately put them on,

It was awkward, realizing he's been looking at me while doing it, after ten minutes I'm a little decent and ready for another round of shouting galore.

"So?" I snap crossing my arm over my chest with attitude. suddenly all I want is an answer. and I want them now more than ever. 

"You should leave, I told you the reason, I f*cked you, and I'm done with you, what happened is just a f*ck to me, I needed it and you're there!" He said matter factly. I'm surprised he no longer hold much anger in his voice. Though he's a little sarcastic and asswipe self. it doesn't mean though that his word doesn't sting. it does, a lot. 

He is like a friggin switch. he just changes his mood in a snap. what a freaking freak show.

I scoff narrowing my eyes at him.

"You can't just say you love me and apologize then you push me away! I need answers and I need it now!" I demanded holding my ground.

Jaden clenches his jaw and I can feel his rage is starting to strike.

"God damn it, Maxie! Don't f*cking tell me what to do! You know nothing! You took advantage of my vulnerability! What the f*ck are you doing on my doorstep in the first place!? I told you not to listen to my mother! What did she say to you? Huh!? You think you can just barge in here and demand an answer! F*ck you' f*ck all of you! You know nothing about what I'm going through! He' he is f*cking out there! He will haunt you! He will hurt you!! Because you can't fucking listen! Get the f*ck out now! Out of my life! Completely!!!" He is full-on screaming, his veins are rigidly showing.

I'm seriously starting to shit in my pants. holy crap, he is mad. so so mad. and what does he mean by he? Who the hell is he?

I gulp down the lump in my throat and breathe out heavily.

"I'm not leaving," I said adamantly.

"Oh, you don't? Well then," he declares charging towards me. my eyes widen and before I know it, his strong hands grab my forearm and start dragging me.

"Let me go!" I yelled at him struggling out of his door. He didn't flinch as if he didn't hear a thing. I keep yelling at this point we are almost at the stairs.

"Let go of me! Jaden you're hurting me!" Upon uttering those words Jaden immediately let go of me and look at me with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, oh god! Oh my god! See? See what you did! You lost my control! I hurt you! I hurt you! I hurt you!!" He shouts at me again like a mad man, Then suddenly stop yelling and clasp his hand on his head as if it's hurting. He fell on his knees still holding his head. he keeps on mumbling something I barely hear.

I look at him freaking out. oh god. what is happening to him!

"Jay?" I call silently walking towards him.

"Jay, what is going on? Is your head hurting?" I coo worriedly. holy f*ck, something is wrong. something is so wrong with him. I kneel down in front of him reaching to touch him.

Then I hear what he's murmuring.

He's coming. he's coming. he's coming.

I once again swallow the lump in my throat, I can feel it closing and my eyes are burning. oh my god, my love is going through shit. and I don't know what to do. I feel a warm liquid slip from my eye followed by another.

He suddenly stops whispering and looks at me. he looks like he is in pain. his eyes are so scared.

"Max please leave." This time his voice is desperate and begging.

"No, I'm not gonna leave you, not like this, Jay baby, please let me in." I practically beg still sobbing.

"You can't help me, baby, no one can," he whispers back his voice is hoarse and helpless. then he chokes and his eyes widen.

"LEAVE NOW MAX!!" He roared frantically standing up in a flash

I jump from the sound of his voice and staggered back falling on my ass.

He looks down at me, and at that moment, his eyes seem to change from gray to black and his facial expression completely changes and hardens. He looks.... evil.

He smirks down at me and said in a voice that doesn't belong to Jaden.

"So we meet again Maxie."

🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪

A/N: eeepp he is a Vampire!

Lol if someone guesses what's wrong with him you will have dedication!

Few more chapters left!! Please vote comment and share!