ⓣⓔⓝ

Ola cuddle beast!

Yes... still a daily update but unfortunately I'm forgetting to write about IDAS lol. I'm so uninspired to write that book atm. sorry.

Please ignore the typos, grammar errors, and spelling.

WARNING: THEY'RE BUMPING UGLIES!!!

Enjoy ;)

••

C H A P T E R • T E N

"HE GOT OFF. HE GOT OFF. HE GOT OFF-"
"SHUT UP!" roared Mrs. Weasley,

- Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix

Maxie Foreman

His thrust is slow yet fervent.

Everything is happening so fast yet very momentous, I feel like I'm in Haze, and dream that coming to life, every butterfly kisses every word utter is deep and meaningful. and full of love.

"Max" he sang my name like he is worshipping me, while he hovers above me looking down at me with so much love in his eyes and longing. the happiness and relief are very visible in his gray orbs, he looks like his thirst been quench after a long time in the desert. like he just found his solace.

The intensity in his eyes sparks explosive inside my chest and like a burst of emotion, everything inside me comes alive.

I miss him so much. My love for him completely resurfaces, all the hurts, every resentment vanish in the thin air like they never existed in the first place.

Our eyes never lost contact as the euphoric ecstasy of our love-making continues to flows upon us, my body and limbs come alive every thrust, every caress, every kiss, my stomach flutters with butterflies, my skin tingles in every touch. His warm breath sends a continuous shiver down my spine.

I feel at home.

"I love you, "

Was the words he utters repeatedly. the desperation in his voice coated my unhealthily fast-beating heart.

"always," I whisper reassuringly, lovingly from the bottom of my heart, my hand traveling from his back to caress his face, he never stops thrusting in me giving me endless pleasure. Every fiber of my being screams in delight.

Our moan and the clashing of skin echoed around his room like a soft sonata filling the air.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry," he begs softly over and over again. he's been saying that repeatedly, begging desperately.

"I forgive you," I said without thinking twice.

His face flooded with relief and regrets, I can feel his fast-beating heart against mine, He leaned down and he crashes his lips to mine, for a hungry loving, and longing kiss, it has been so long, but it feels like it's only yesterday since the last time we shared love, he moans in my mouth as his pace started to accelerate. A moan erupted in my throat as the euphoric pleasure travel down my spine and my stomach tightens as I feel my release is getting closer. The feeling is ultimate bliss, so out of this world.

He pulls away from my lips thrusting in me harder as he grows close to his bliss. He closes his eyes firmly and opens them once again and locks them with mine.

"I'm close baby, are you?" He asks me panting heavily. I nod my head grabbing his neck and kiss the leaving shit out of him as I exploded around him making me cry in pleasure, white cloud exploded in my vision as I reach the peak of success.

Soon he followed moaning my name like it's a sinful curse sending another wave of a thousand pleasure through my system, Once he came down from his high he drops on top of me panting hard. our breathing synchronized from the exhaustion, he pushes off of me and drops beside wounding his arm around me to bringing me to his heaving chest, he kissed my temple repeatedly murmuring soothing words and finally exhaustion caught me making my eyelids heavy and before I know it, I'm drifting away not long after I hear him whisper the words,