ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓔⓔⓝ

He guys, I almost didn't make it.

Please ignore the Typos, Grammar errors, and spelling.!!

Thank you guys for 9k reads and 510 votes! I love you all a lot! Keeps inspiring me, please!

C H A P T E R • F I F T E E N

"There's something about you, though, and I'm finding it impossible to stay away. But I think you've figured that out already."

- Christian Grey

JADEN MAHONE(part three)

School was...

A blur.

A blank.

Jason completely took over my head and .... my body.

Every time I wake up, it's another day. And my mom is driving me to school. And then everything will just turn blank from there.

I don't know how to fight it, sometimes I feel my body ache all over and I have no idea of what happened. I feel bigger and fitter.

Every day a new note lying on my bedside table.

He is filling me up with what's happening.

On the first day, he wanted me to check my phone.

A phone I have no recollection of having.

There are hundreds of numbers, mostly from girls I have no idea who.

Apparently, they're my schoolmates. but something tells me they are more than that. sometimes I smell weird and I feel weird.

I didn't say anything.

Today is another day of school. It's been two months since I found out about Jason.

"Be careful son, have fun." my mom cooed as I step out of her car.

This is the first time I step out of her car and knowing it. this is the first time I step my foot in this building and completely aware of it.

I'm so confused, and seeing a lot of people makes me nervous and anxious. students, my age.

As I walk through the doors, the first thing that I notice was the stares, some glaring, and most girls are biting their lips looking at me weirdly.

They scared me. I'm growing nervous.

What has Jason gotten himself and myself into?

This is a mess.

I also notice some small weird looking guys scurrying away from me as if they're scared of me.

The place is full of people. I don't like it.

"There you are! Why are heading that way, man! Skipping again?" A tall long haired weird-looking boy my age approach me smiling widely.

I have no idea who this guy is.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

I just looking at him blankly.

"Travis! Mahone! Skipping again?" He asks equally enthusiastically as. Travis.

I shake my head trying to act calm and said nothing.

"You okay man? You're acting weird." The guy said I just shake my head once more.

They make me uncomfortable.

A loud bell rang scaring the leaving poop out of me making me jump.

Apparently, I look funny since the two strange boys laugh shaking their heads in amusement. while I on the other hand wondering what was the sound for.

Then I got my answer when every student in before me started to run in a different direction. it's a signal.

"Man, I'm no skipping today, Mr.Harreson will bit my ass." He mutters groaning.

He looks at me. "Coming?"

I only nod and follow him.

*
*
*
Jason is mean.

A lot of students are scared of him. apparently, they are scared of me too.

A lot of students have been looking at me weirdly and running away from me.

Travis and Edmund, the boy I met this morning are apparently his ... friends. They are mean. they throw things at some poor defenseless boys and talk back to teachers.

School is weird. I don't like it. it's crowded and smells funny.

It's already noon and I'm wondering why Jason hasn't taken over my body yet. I feel completely normal. I haven't talked all day and Travis and Edmund are wondering what is wrong with me.

I didn't answer them. like always.

We are eating in the cafeteria, the place is a pact with the student, bickering, bantering, and different noises can be heard. it's so ... loud and scary. The food tastes ugly.

I don't like it.

Until she happened.

I am sitting across from Travis and Edmund they're are talking loudly about some girl's virginity.

I know about virginity and sex. I saw it on Television. I don't like it.

The whole thing reminds me of something I don't remember, someone is being beaten and tortured while doing it. everything was a blur. I don't like it one bit. it makes me sacred.

they're talking about a certain girl about taking her virginity.

I didn't say anything. I don't approve of it.

She walked inside the cafeteria and the certain girl is beside her they are laughing about something.

It seems like my whole world stop at that moment. and something stirs inside me that I can't put my finger on. I feel my breathing labored and everything seems surreal. they're like walking in slow motion.

I was so surprised with myself when I look at Travis and Edmund and say,

"W-w-who i-s ... t-tha-that?"

I talked for the first time in three years.

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

CUT!

Authors Rant:

Yes, Maxie made him talk effortlessly.

Lol. so the third will be the most important one guys and i guess it'll be the last of his POV.

Please vote comment, and share if you like this chapter.. i feel sad for some reason.

And.. guys, the most interesting comment will be granted with dedication!