ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

Hey guys, so i broke another rule, lol i UPDATED! AND YOU ARE PROBABLY ROLLING YOUR EYES LOL

C H A P T E R • N I N E

Choosing the person you want to share your life with is one of the most important decisions any of us makes ever. - Love, Rosie

Maxie Foreman

"So you're telling that he, as in Jaden himself Called you? And literally, beg you not to listen to his Mom?!"

My best friend asks the next morning about twenty times since I called her yesterday, as we sauntered to my locker

I groan mentally face palming myself.

"Yes, for a billionth time Rory! That's exactly what I said! How is it hard to understand." I snap irritably rolling my eye as I continue with my pace. I've been in a foul mood since the talk I had with his mother. All the information she throws at me makes me dizzy.

"We adopt him when he was thirteen in a foster home, he was a victim of child abuse..." Sharon speaks trailing off, she's looking at me with a sad smile on her face, while I, on the other hand, couldn't get my jaw any lower, my eyes any wider.

He was a victim of child abuse? What the actual f*ck?

I was broken away from my reverie when my best friend's voice worm its way into my head. "But ... why would he ask you that? I thought he needed your help," she states disbelievingly.

I heave a sigh and turn to look at her stopping on my feet in the process.

"He needed my help but he doesn't want it."

"That's fucked up." my best friend affirms my thoughts.

"Exactly, he needs me, Ro, yesterday's talk with his mom is like my calling you know? I know he was f*cked up before, but I didn't realize how f*cked up he was.. it was really really f*cked up." I said feeling my heart sinking.

Everything his mother said yesterday came all rushing back to me. most of them don't make sense at all. As if she's telling about a different person, the Jaden she knows and talking about doesn't seem like the Jaden I know and love. or maybe it just proves how much I don't know him.

It feels like we are talking about a stranger.

"So how did the talk go? Did you find out what's his problem? Why he attempted suicide? Is he mentally ill? Like is he Mental ward worthy?" She bombards with questions without a break.

I did. And he does, I want to answer her. but I didn't. I feel like it's no one's business. not even mine. For some reason, I want to keep the information to myself. for Jaden's sake. it was too much to pass on. even to Rory,

He kept his mouth shut for a reason. and he is indeed in need of my help. anyone's help desperately. but he needed to open up first.

He needs to let someone in. But he won't. that's the biggest problem his mom and I needed to solve. I don't want to get involved but by the look of it, I don't have much choice.

And his mom thinks I'm the answer and I honestly don't know.

I don't even know where to start. how to help him if he doesn't want to cooperate.

"That bad?" My best friend speculate when I didn't say anything. she looks at me with worry written all over her pretty face.

I nod my head and she smiles reassuringly.

"It's fine, you don't have to tell me, I can see the look on your face, I want to know, but I'll wait when your ready, just want to let you know that I'm here, you can tell me anything." She said concern.

I love her. so I smile gratefully and engulf her in a tight hug.

"Thanks, Ro, I want to tell you, I do, but I feel like it's not my secret to tell, and Jaden will not appreciate it one bit I don't even know if he wants me to know," I tell her as we pull apart.

"I understand, god it must be hard." She said I nod again.

"It is, I don't know how to help him though, he doesn't want anyone's help," I said with a worried filled voice.

She nods looking like she doesn't know what to do herself.

"Wait, did you tell her that he called you?" She asks again I answer her with a nod. Afraid to tell Jadens mom's reaction.

"What did she say?" Oh, I speak too soon.

I let out a frustrated breath before speaking "She knows he called me, apparently Jaden still believe that he holds so much power over me, it's like when he tells me to don't do it, that exactly what I'm gonna do." I answer her mustering a nonchalant voice, she snorts in disbelief as expected. I can tell she rolled her eye.

"That asshole, I'm glad to know he's still full of himself, he's still the same Jaden we know, but more fucked up." She mutters in disgust.

"So what does his mom wants?" She inquires next making me gulp before answering.

🍪🍪🍪

It was exactly 5:30 in the afternoon when I found myself standing in front of a very familiar door.

If you could feel my heartbeat now, it would hit you like a sledgehammer.

I'm so nervous my heart is in my mouth and I feel like throwing my guts out.

I still have time to change my mind, I have plenty of time, I can just turn around and run.

But his mom's voice keeps on repeating inside my head like an annoying Ed Sheran song.

I fill my lungs with air and breathing out through my mouth and bit my lips so hard before reaching to knock on the door.

I knock and I feel like I knock myself as well, not long after the door swing open showing the Boy who looks like he is filming season six of the Walking Dead.

His eyes widen in recognition and I almost fainted when his gray orbs locked with mine I can literally feel myself melting.

"Max." He whispers in shock.

We stare at each other for so long and before I know it, I was engulfed around his strong arm and he smashes his lips against mine shocking me to the core.

everything happened so fast, Next thing I know we are inside his room both naked, making passionate love, like it's the end of the world.

🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂🍪🍂

A/N: Please vote comment and share!!

The best comment will have a dedication!

Next chapter will be the detailed Love Making loool. just kidding.. but yeah.