ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

Hey babies, this is the last chapter! And as usual not edited so don't get your panties in a twist. There will be grammar errors, spelling and typos!!!

C H A P T E R • T W E N T Y - T H R E E

"There were always more bad guys to kill and more good guys to save. New wars started even before the old ones were won."

- John Green

MAXIE FOREMAN

Realizing it's Jaden, I finally crack my eyes open and suppress a relieved sigh. He is standing in the doorway of the room, unmoving. looking at me with such intensity.

"Jay." I breathe taking his appearance, he looks exhausted and sick, he takes a deep breath and momentarily closes his eyes in relief.

"I almost die of worry, they are so f*cking stupid. so f*cking stupid," he said repeatedly finally stepping forward. He kneels in front of me and just stares at me. just staring as if he is taking my appearance every inch of my face.

I frown at his choice of words and his action. It's not something Jay would say.

"Jason?" I wonder out loud in a whisper, this can't possibly him. If this is Jason, why is he looking at me like this? Like he is engraving my face on his mind.

"Maxie." he breathes confirming my suspicion.

"It's you," I said my voice is soft unwavering. the feeling is different, I no longer feel scared of him. 

"Yeah, are you scared? I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, I had to do it, I had to finish it. I had to go back and put an end to everything once and for all, I had to. forgive me." He begs with full of sincerity in his voice, I gasp at his unexpected plea, what's he talking about? Then I realize my predicament, I'm still being tied in a chair. how could I forget! And he took me here!

"Why did you take me, Jason? Is he here? Is he going to hurt us? And Jaden! Again! How could you betray him like this! How could you take him back to him! He hurt both of you! You exist because of this monster! How could you!" I hiss as tears burst out and continue flowing. I'm so mad and helpless right now, he is evil so evil.

Jason's face fell and turn pale and he looks down and looks up again. I gasp as I see his eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"Maxie, it's all over. I had to do it, I'm so sorry." he apologizes once more.

I frown. "what do you mean it's over?" I ask shakily, my heart start to pound faster again. what did Jason do? Don't tell me... Oh god, he didn't. He wouldn't...

"He's gone. I get rid of him. I got rid of our past, we are free." he mutters answering me. I cried harder, for so many reasons, I cried because I'm scared, I cried For him, I cried in relief, and I cried because it's over.

"H-how?" I croak my lips trembles,

"Please, tell me everything."

And he did.

The police, didn't find me, it was weird they didn't check the whole cabin after they drug Jason, he was so out of it and he was about to kill the monster so the police had to sedate him, right now the monster is in the hospital, barely breathing. the damage Jason made almost cost him his life. now he is fighting for it. but we doubt he'll make it. Jason loves the idea. He's not going to jail since the monster is one of the most wanted criminals.

As for Jason, the minute he woke up in the hospital he sneak out and went back to me. This means I was in that horrid basement for almost twelve hours.