ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ

C H A P T E R • T W E N T Y - T W O

Every day is a new day, and you'll never be able to find happiness if you don't move on.

-          Carrie Underwood

Jason

I'm ending this once and for all, I made a deal with the devil and I'm now dancing on fire.

I watch Maxie's sleeping figure beside me, the strong determination holds my heart tighter as the idea of the dead monster comes to mind. I inhale sharply as the satisfaction of nailing my plan courses through me.

I look back at the road and concentrate on my plan, the only way to end this is to erase my past to continue with the future. To move on. completely. And that past is waiting by the house in the middle of the woods thinking I'm bringing him his next meal.

The plan is simple, take Maxie to him and terminate the mother fucker. Maxie is the bait. And I'm sure as hell he'll bite and when he did. That's where I come in.

My mom should have found the note by now, I made sure to leave after seeing their car pull into our driveway. I watch them hurriedly alarm going inside the open door house. I need them for my finale. I didn't include Maxie in the Note. I just indicate my whereabouts and why I'm doing this. They'll know what to do.

I know where they went and I know they found out by now, the plan is working just fine, for years I look for him, for the monster. I am not scared of him, I found him where my mom first met him, in our old town four towns over. He is as pathetic as I remember him. taking innocent women and children.

I have watched him numerous time to know how he works, I have found his Achilles heel and I am planning to shoot it with arrow until he begs for forgiveness and die slowly and painfully as he deserves.

Maxie, I'm sorry but I needed her I'll take her back to Jaden and that's a promise, and when I'm done, I'll let them be. Like they deserve. I just need to end this monster like needed breathing. like I needed Maxie. that's f*cking right. Jaden and I do after all have the same beating heart and that beats for the nerd. I will never admit this though, Jaden deserves her more than I do. I deserve no one. I deserve to die, once I'm done with all this shit. I'll take the medication, I'll tell them what's wrong and I know once they know our problem, they'll get rid of me. like I deserve. I am nothing but gathered pain and hatred. I will only bring chaos and endless drama to their life. Take that little self-pitied shit.,my life is doomed to get f*cked but before it f*cked me, I'll f*ck it first, this is one hell of f*cking

My thoughts come dead on track as I turn to a familiar trail to the woods, the sun is sinking and the sky is almost dark. I inhale sharply once more filling my lungs with air, my grip on the wheel tightens, and clench my jaw.

I can't wait to smash his skull, his blood in my hand, his fear; I want to watch as life escapes him, I'll take his soul and crash it.

I'll f*cking kill him. I have waited long enough for this. If only Jaden just let me take the nerd and stop fighting me. this misery should have ended a while ago.

The familiar house came in sight and my heart hammers my chest as the adrenalin filled my veins, like a hungry wolf I growl as I saw his dark figure waiting outside. My mouth waters at the sight, my hand twitch, and I can't wait to get a hold of his throat and squeeze the air out of it. He lives long enough to breathe the air he doesn't deserve. it's time to end this. I need to calm myself down and get my anger on hold. I need this plan to work before my mom gets here and the police. My anger stayed but I manage to get my face calm as I stop my car. I have mastered this face in front of him from the numerous times I face this monster. He doesn't recognize me, he never realizes that the kid he's facing right now is the kid he tortured years ago.