𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 | Curiosity

Jennie's pov

Said what now?

He goes closer and holds my one hand. "So will you do it?" He stares and smirks at me.

"Ugh get off me!" I screamed and pushed him, "Woah, you don't have to freak out. I was just kidding." He chuckles.

"Do you think you can walk up to any girl and get a kiss!?" I gritted my teeth. "Mhm yeah." He teased and I gasped "That is so rude and disrespectful. You can just snatch any girl you wanted." I told him.

"Look I'm going to be late for my first class. I'm leaving you... bye.", "Wait, where's my kiss?" He cocked his head, "huh what makes you think I'll give you a kiss?" I crossed my arms.

"Well, why not?"

"Ugh bye."

I walked past him. "Just let me know if you change your mind." He shouts.

Ughhh this guy is so annoying.

"Just let me know if you change your mind." Tch never. You wished bad boy.

"Hey noona, you're good at drawing." Jungkook complimented me while I finished my art. "Thank you Jungkook, but you're better at drawing than me." I smiled at him.

"You're right Jungkook. Jennie eonnie is good at drawing." Rosé peeked at my art "stop teasing me love birds." I said shyly.

"But we're not kidding noona. It's really beautiful!" Jungkook said once again, "Jennie eonnie is talented. She can do everything!" The two clapped at me, "yah keep it down." I stopped them from clapping.

"I'll say thank you!" I smiled again.

They always supported me.

*bell rings*

"Oh here comes the bell," I said.

"Okay class 2, that's all for today's activity. You can now attend your next class. But first, pass your artworks." Our teacher said.

"Jennie ssi, is my art nice?" Taehyung walks to me and I took a look at his art. "That's good, you didn't use any pencil?" I asked me. "No, I didn't. I just drew it with a paintbrush." He replies.

"You know I'm lazy to do those things." I chuckled at what he said "I knew it from the start." I said. "Well, I gotta pass this." He said and we passed our work.

Third Person's pov

Jennie was walking in the hallway with her books. She glances at the guy who is standing at the corner who's on his phone. "Sehun sunbae?" She called the guy and he waves, "Oh Jennie dongsaeng!" He walked towards her.