𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔 | The Plan

Jongin's POV

I got inside my Uber, I told my Uber driver that he'll take me home because my foot is exhausted from football practice earlier. I took my phone out and started to scroll on social media. Suddenly, Jennie's post bumped into my feed.

 Suddenly, Jennie's post bumped into my feed

Wow, she looks so pretty. No wonder why I'm in love with her. Sometimes I wonder why I even hurt her feelings before, she doesn't deserve the things that I did. I continue to scroll through my feed again and there is another post that caught my attention.

 I continue to scroll through my feed again and there is another post that caught my attention

What? Did she go out with Jimin? I thought they were nothing at all. This post kind of annoys me somehow.

I put my phone back in my pocket. I wonder what is Jennie doing at this moment. I forgot that she is studying, I want to study with her. I should probably drop by her apartment and surprise her.

I told my Uber driver that he should drop me off at Jennie's address and he nodded.

~~~~~

As I arrived at Jennie's Street, I was thinking that I should buy some snacks and drinks for us at a convenience store. I walked towards the store, I instantly glanced at the lady in the cashier area. She looked somehow familiar, she was facing down and talking to someone on her phone.

Her figure is like Jennie's. Her long straight brown hair, her slim body, and her cheeks. I walked inside the store. I was looking closely at the lady, that's exactly what Jennie looks like. Is that her?

"Kim Jennie?" I called.

She looked up at me with her beautiful, almond-shaped eyes with brown hues. She immediately widened her eyes as soon as she saw me. It is Jennie, wearing a cashier's uniform.

"Jongin?" She whispered.

"What are you doing in this store?" I asked again.

She didn't say a word to me. She just stands in there and stares at me, she seemed nervous. I can see her breathing heavily. She must be so shocked at how I'm seeing her like that.