𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎.𝟐 | Stalker

Chapter 10.2 [Special Chapter]

Third Person's POV

Jimin and Jennie are walking to Jennie's classroom. They were a serious silence and awkwardness between them while they're walking. Later on, they had arrived at Class 2 which is Jennie's classroom.

"You can leave now, Thanks for walking with me." Jennie shyly said and Jimin looks at her, "What's wrong with you?" Jennie looks up at him. "Why? Is there something wrong?" Jennie was confused and Jimin stares at her face.

Jennie looks at Jimin with confusion her face, She touches her face and looked at Jimin again. "Is there something in my face?" Jennie continues to touch her face, "Aish there's nothing wrong." Jimin slowly smirks "I just saw a red blush on your cheeks." Jennie widened her eyes.

"By the way, see you at History class later." Jimin holds her shoulder as he left. Jennie goes inside the classroom and gets her mirror inside her bag. She checked herself in the mirror and she found out that she was blushing the whole time.

"I-I was... blushing." -Jennie's thoughts

She immediately covers her face in embarrassment.

~~~

"So Jennie, who's your date at the prom?" Lisa asked while she holds Jennie's arms. "I don't want to tell you." She sneered. "Aigoo please eonnie! Please tell me, I won't tell everyone." Lisa pouted.

"It's a secret." Jennie said while they're walking at the school gate, "Is it Jongin?" She teased and Jennie glared at her "I'm just kidding. Please don't kill me." Lisa kneel on the ground and Jennie was startled at her actions.

"Yah what are you doing? Get up in there." Jennie holds Lisa to stand up. "I thought you're going to kill me." Lisa faked cry and Jennie ruffles her hair "You're being extra. Let's go."

Jennie holds Lisa's hand and they go to the bus station together.

20 minutes later, they got off the bus and starts walking to Jennie's part-time job. While they're walking, they hold each other hands and they have a little talk.

Then, later on, They had arrived at the store. "Oh, this the store that you've been working on?" Lisa asked Jennie, "Yeah but please don't tell anyone." She whispers and Lisa nodded.

They walked inside the store and greeted another part-timer, Lee Eun Jung. "Annyeong eonnie! This is my best friend, Lisa. Lisa, this is the another part-timer that works in here, Lee Eun Jung.", "Nice to meet you, Lisa ssi!" Eun Jung walks to Lisa and shakes her hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Eonnie!" Lisa grins. "Well, I'm off now." Eun Jung brings her things and waves at them. Then, she lefts the store.

"I'll get changing in the staff room, Wait for me here." Lisa nodded and Jennie walks to the staff room to get changed. After she got changed, she starts her shift with Lisa.

~~~

"I'll see you on Monday eonnie!" Lisa waves at Jennie and she waves back. "Have a fun weekend!" Jennie smiles and she starts walking to her apartment. Suddenly, she received a call from her mom. She takes out her phone from her bag and answered her call.

*On the phone...
"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie, how are you?"

"I'm doing fine here eomma, how about you?"

"I'm also doing okay. Just very busy doing paperwork. By the way, I heard that there's a prom night that is coming on Wednesday? Is that true?"

"Ah yes eomma."

"Are you coming?"

"Yes, eomma."

"Ooh so who's your date? Tell me, tell me."

"Aigoo eomma, don't tease me like that. I'm not going to tell you."

"Alright, But how about your gown? I haven't received my salary yet."

"Don't worry eomma. I'll be working at weekends so that I can save money for a gown."

"Is that okay for you?"

"It's fine for me, eomma. Don't worry about me, I'm not a little girl anymore."

"Okay, I'll be hanging up now. Do not skip some meals, Alright?"

"Yes eomma, you too. Bye!"
*End of the phone call

~~~

Then, She arrived at her apartment. When she opens the door, she saw a folded paper on the ground. She closes the door and picks up the folded paper.

She opens the folded paper and it appears as a note.

Hello Kim Jennie,

I saw you earlier with your sweet friend, Lisa. I found out a secret from yours that you were working as a part-timer in a convenience store. Wow, so that's your biggest secret? I wonder why you liked to keep it a secret. I am watching you, Kim Jennie. This is my revenge for what you have done to me before.

Signed, K.

"What!? Is someone stalking me!?"

She walks to the couch, She sat there and thinking about the note that she read.

"Who is this stalker? What does she or he want from me."

"I need to find out who is this stalker."

-------------------

Hello everyone, it's mochiwithnini!
I just want to thank everyone for supporting and loving this book.

THIS BOOK FINALLY REACHED 1K READS, THANK YOU ALL SM!

Although every day, I spent 5-6 hours just writing an interesting and mysterious chapter.

Also sometimes I have a mental breakdown because I ran out of ideas what should I write for the next chapter T-T. But I want to thank everyone for appreciating and supporting my first book, this means a lot to me.

Btw, the prom chapter is coming soon! What do you guys think will happen at the prom? Especially when Jimin and Jennie will be on a date in prom. I'll try my best to write some sweet moments of them, I dunno how to write some sweet moments lololol jk :DDD

And guys who do you think is the "K" person who's been stalking Jennie? Lemme know in the comments if you have ideas.

Also, share your thoughts of what would be Jennie & Jimin's chemistry in this story.

Thank you again, Chapter 11 will be out soon! Please patiently wait and vote for my story. More readers to come. I love y'all fam! Thank you again for your love. *hugs everyone who supports*