𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 | The Prom Night 2

Jennie's POV

"Ah finally we got out of there" Jimin let out a sigh of relief from getting out of the loud music at the ballroom.

Jimin & I were outside the ballroom, because of the loud rock music inside. We walk into a bench and we sat together.

"I'll get some drinks for us, wait for me here princess" Jimin stands up from the bench and he walked inside the ballroom to get some drinks for us.

I was sitting alone at the bench, waiting for Jimin of course. I heard a clatter of footsteps coming towards me. I looked up and I saw my worst enemy since I transfer here to this school.

"Well well, Look who's here"

"Brittany?"

"Long time no see"

She sat beside me and I crossed my arms. "What do you want?" I asked and looked away from her.

"Relax, I'm not going to do something" She sighed and she poked my shoulder "So where's your date? Did he ditched you?" She annoyingly smirks.

"I heard that you were on a date with Park Jimin huh. That popular bad boy in school, you're trying to snatch him, didn't you? You haven't changed at all, Kim Jennie—"

"—Also, good luck on winning Queen Prom. I'm sure you're never going to win it" She said her mean words to me.

"I'm not interested in winning Queen Prom, I'm just here to have fun" I glared at her and She stands up, "I'll be leaving you, see you around~" She grins, and then she walks away.

What's her problem. Is she doing the same thing like before?

"Hey, I'm back, sorry for the wait" Jimin sits beside me again with a wine glass and a bottle of wine in his hands.

"A bottle of wine? Really?" I looked at him, "Why, is there a problem?" He asked. "I might get drunk," I told him.

"Pfft doesn't worry, just drink 2 glasses that's all. I'ma pour some glass for us" He opens the bottle of wine and he pours a half into our glass.

He hands me the glass of wine that he poured. Then, he gets he owns glass. "Cheers" He raised his glass and so did I, we gently clank our glass and we took a sip of our wine.

Nayeon's POV

Ugh, where is Dahyun? I've been finding the whole ballroom, she's nowhere to be found.

I walked up the stairs again to the 2nd floor to find Dahyun again. I walked around the 2nd floor to see if I can find Dahyun in here. A few seconds later, I stopped myself from walking when I saw a tall man with a black coat, black hat, black shades, and black mask.

I looked closely at that man if I can see his face, but I can't see his face. He is like in a disguise. What is this man doing inside the ballroom?

Why is this man in here?

I walked to the man and I patted his shoulder. "Excuse me, um why are you dressed like that?" I asked him but he didn't respond. He immediately runs away and I was in shock.

That was awkward...

Jennie's POV